Tom's of Maine North Woods Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant uploaded by Mackenzie N.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our effective line of natural Men's deodorant is aluminum-free. It contains a combination of odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, and natural fragrance to help you smell and feel your best!

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Aluminum ChlorohydrateReduces perspiration wetnessRecycled Aluminum originally from mineral bauxite
Palm Kernel OilSkin ConditioningOil from Palm (Elaeis guineensis) Kernels
Stearyl AlcoholConsistencyOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Dicaprylyl etherSkin FeelOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Hydrogenated Soybean OilConsistencySoy Beans
Hydrogenated Castor OilConsistencyCastor (Ricinis communis) Beans
TalcSilky feelNatural Mineral Deposits
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Olive Leaf ExtractOdor fightingOlive (Olea europea) Leaves
MaltodextrinSkin feelCorn (Zea mays)

Kristie A.
Tom's of Maine North Woods Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant promises to keep you smelling fresh and keep you dry with 48 hours protection. It's non-irritating, free of petrochemicals, and made with sustainably sourced aluminum (which leaves a smaller carbon footprint). Plus just like other Toms of Maine products it contains no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no animal ingredients, and it's never tested on animals.

I love the way men's deodorant/antiperspirant smells, so I decided to try this one before my husband used it. It has a nice strong fresh herbal scent, that fades away rather quickly. It's an extremely sticky/tacky antiperspirant that doesn't apply very easily. Halfway through my workday, it had to be reapplied because it didnt provide the odor protection that I need or expected from this product. It definitely doesn't provide 48 hour odor protection or even 24 hour odor protection.

I only used/tried this antiperspirant once and wouldn't recommend it to another male or female adult. Although, I think it might work for preteens or older kids.

I received this product complimentary, for testing purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
In our search for an all natural deodorant for my fiance that actually works we went through at least 4 different brands. They kept coming up short, they just didn't last all day. He didn't want to be the smelly guy at work! Finally we found Tom's of Maine North Woods and he loved it! From the first day he used it he said he knew it was a keeper. The scent is amazing, do unlike the artificial smells of most regular deodorant and it kept him smelling fresh all day. He said that Tom's deodorant also goes on WAY smoother than other all natural deodorants- most are very chalky and dry which causes them to tug at the skin. Tom's wasn't like that, instead it's smooth and almost nourishing to an area you don't usually think needs moisturizing. He said he's sticking with this one. Now to see if Tom's deodorant comes in other scents!
Zack N.
I'm a 20 y/o male, and I have been a sweater since puberty, and for as long as I can remember I have never found a deodorant or antipersperant that has worked. Everything either made me smell worse or just wasn't effective. But Tom's is literally the best antipersperant I have ever used. It actually works. I have used almost every deodorant/antipersperant you can think of, so if you're like me, trust me, Tom's works (and it smells great if you love nature!!). Extra perk, I'm pretty sure it's all natural or organic or something. I give it a 15/10 and will buy it for the rest of my life and would recommend to everyone. I want to shake the creator of Tom's hand.
C B.
My husband has very sensitive skin around his shoulders and under his arms. He gets a rash from most commercial deodorants. This is the first one he tried that not only helped him smell fresh but also didn't make him break out. The natural ingredients really did make a difference!
Amber B.
louisville
I love the idea of healthy organic deodorant but I get tired of having to constantly reapplying throughout the day. With any deodorant like this one in particular, you can’t get away with a couple swipes just in the morning. The scents available are amazing but they just don’t last! I’ve tried every scent of this brand and none of them seem to work for me.
Jennifer R.
New Market
I purchase this product at Target for my teenage boys. I like that it is natural without all those chemicals, so feel like it’s a better, safer option. Seems to work for odor protection, but not sure about wetness, since I’m not the one wearing it and haven’t asked :)
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
This has been one of my go to deodorants in the past. I like to purchase their formulas that do not contain aluminum. I have found that there are better, more effective formulas out there that will give you a little more bang for your buck. Tom’s is definitely one of the pioneers of using more all natural ingredients in personal care products. Over the years I’ve been trying other formulas but tom’s is definitely A familiar brand that I would not hesitate to purchase in a pinch.
Zack N.
I'm a 20 y/o male, and I just left a similar review for the antipersperant, and I don't mind saying it again. This product WORKS. I have never been ablebto find a deodorant that works or that at the very least doesn't make me smell worse, and this product smells great and isn't overpowering, and it helps keep me from smelling bad. I will continue to buy this product for the rest of my life. 15/10 would recommend
Christina D.
Sunnyside, NY
I got this for my fiancee and while the stick itself smells great, he feels it doesn't work properly to keep him fresh throughout the day. He feels his body odor has been more prevalent when using this deodorant compared to his usual brands. Unfortunately can't recommend this one.
gby M.
I loved the herbal smell this had but that was about it. This leaves so much residue on your clothes so you can only were a shirt once. I have a couple of shirts that are still stained white and smell like deodorant after several washes. I would not recommend this

Amazon