BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant in North Woods

Our effective line of natural Men's deodorant is aluminum-free. It contains a combination of odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, and natural fragrance to help you smell and feel your best!

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's what makes our products good is how we make them with no artificial fragrance or preservatives and no animal ingredients or testing, ever. Aluminum-free, Tom's of Maine Men's deodorants contain odor fighting botanical hops to keep you feeling your best all day!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

Amber B.
louisville
I love the idea of healthy organic deodorant but I get tired of having to constantly reapplying throughout the day. With any deodorant like this one in particular, you can’t get away with a couple swipes just in the morning. The scents available are amazing but they just don’t last! I’ve tried every scent of this brand and none of them seem to work for me.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
In our search for an all natural deodorant for my fiance that actually works we went through at least 4 different brands. They kept coming up short, they just didn't last all day. He didn't want to be the smelly guy at work! Finally we found Tom's of Maine North Woods and he loved it! From the first day he used it he said he knew it was a keeper. The scent is amazing, do unlike the artificial smells of most regular deodorant and it kept him smelling fresh all day. He said that Tom's deodorant also goes on WAY smoother than other all natural deodorants- most are very chalky and dry which causes them to tug at the skin. Tom's wasn't like that, instead it's smooth and almost nourishing to an area you don't usually think needs moisturizing. He said he's sticking with this one. Now to see if Tom's deodorant comes in other scents!
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
This stuff actually works!! Which says a lot! My husband and I both use the stuff and it’s awesome. I can’t use anything with baking soda in it and this doesn’t have any. I will buy it again and again! Love the smell and how long it lasts!
C B.
My husband has very sensitive skin around his shoulders and under his arms. He gets a rash from most commercial deodorants. This is the first one he tried that not only helped him smell fresh but also didn't make him break out. The natural ingredients really did make a difference!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
This has been one of my go to deodorants in the past. I like to purchase their formulas that do not contain aluminum. I have found that there are better, more effective formulas out there that will give you a little more bang for your buck. Tom’s is definitely one of the pioneers of using more all natural ingredients in personal care products. Over the years I’ve been trying other formulas but tom’s is definitely A familiar brand that I would not hesitate to purchase in a pinch.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Okay i am a girl that uses men’s deodorant because i feel like the smell will help cancel out any odor since it is a clean ingredient deodorant. Well it smells good at first but then can turn quite musky. Definitely love how smooth it is and think it is one of the better natural deodorants but probably will go back to women’s ...
Jennifer O.
I'm just never gonna be happy with any natural deoderants.I would likenone that says exactly what they will do and do that job. I dont feel this one in particular does that.
Amanda L.
Las vegas, NV
This is literally the best deodorant I have ever used. I love that for the most part it's natural but I do have to deduct one because it still contains aluminum.
Ella Swizzle E.
This is the best deodorant I’ve ever used. I’m a women and I have to say this works better than any deodorant I’ve ever used. It’s very gentle and slick and goes on very nicely. It’s long lasting and it’s scent is amazing.
Abbie B.
LOVE THIS!!!! I’ve been looking for a natural deodorant for a long time now, but a lot of them that I’ve tried actually break my underarms out...This one smells great, doesn’t harm my sensitive skin, and is good for my body! Love it!

back