BY TOM'S OF MAINE

• Natural
  • For a Clean, Fresh-Feeling Mouth
  • Gluten Free

Natural, Clean and Refreshing

Get the clean, fresh breath you want without the alcohol or artificial sweeteners you don't want. Fresh breath... naturally... now that's fresh thinking!

What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it

• No animal testing or animal ingredients
  • No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
  • We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
  • Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
  • We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging

Suggested Use

Swish thoroughly for one minute and spit out. Not intended to be swallowed. Refresh your mouth at any time of the day

Warnings

Do not use if printed shrink band on cap is damaged or missing

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, propanediol, poloxamer 335, sodium bicarbonate, xylitol, natural flavor, menthol.

Tom's OF MAINE Naturals Baking Soda Cleansing Mouthwash Peppermint
  • "I recently started using Tom's mouthwash because I have a slight sensitivity to fluoride products." in 2 reviews
  • "This mouth wash works well without having the alchol element within it." in 1 review
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent taste!!! Leaves my teeth white, super clean and smooth. Great for everyone every day . Super long lasting!
Luisa Michiu U.
Grand Rapids
Can't say enough good things about this product its truly amazing and all natural which is a plus. My mouth feels so clean after I use it
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is really great quality and a great price to match. It leaves my mouth clean and minty. It also keeps my teeth white and shiny. I feel so much better after brushing, flossing, and using this mouthwash as a last step. It’s great.
Cory U.
Etobicoke, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favourite part about this mouthwash is that I don't feel like I'm swishing around colourful alcohol around my mouth just to feel minty fresh. I bought this to help my gums and find it helps with it's more natural blend. I'll be buying again.
Hailey O.
tuscaloosa, AL
I am trying my best to make the switch to more natural, eco friendly, and cruelty free products. I’ve been using this mouthwash for a few months and I really like it. It works really well and leaves my teeth looking brighter. It doesn’t have a harsh burn either like most mouthwashes. The only downside is the flavor doesn’t last long.
Krixsha M.
I’ve tried this product a hand full of times but I’m not too sure if I really enjoyed it
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This mouthwash is great. It doesn’t sting and taste Luke alcohol. It is also great to know they are giving back.
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this five stars as I love supporting all natural products but it didn’t leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I would have liked. I really love that it has no alcohol and doesn’t burn your mouth, I just wish that the after effect was a little bit stronger!
Liana D.
San Francisco, CA
Not my favorite mouth wash. It leaves a weird taste in your mouth that feels kind of powdery.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite mouthwash! I love that this is natural and alcohol, so no burning or unpleasant aftertaste. Leaves breath fresh and minty.
Jasmine A.
I use their deodorant but how well is this mouth wash ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is this sold at???
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you taste the baking soda?