BY TOM'S OF MAINE

• Natural
  • For a Clean, Fresh-Feeling Mouth
  • Gluten Free

Natural, Clean and Refreshing

Get the clean, fresh breath you want without the alcohol or artificial sweeteners you don't want. Fresh breath... naturally... now that's fresh thinking!

What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it

• No animal testing or animal ingredients
  • No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
  • We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
  • Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
  • We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging

Suggested Use

Swish thoroughly for one minute and spit out. Not intended to be swallowed. Refresh your mouth at any time of the day

Warnings

Do not use if printed shrink band on cap is damaged or missing

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, propanediol, poloxamer 335, sodium bicarbonate, xylitol, natural flavor, menthol.

Tom's OF MAINE Naturals Baking Soda Cleansing Mouthwash Peppermint
  • "I recently started using Tom's mouthwash because I have a slight sensitivity to fluoride products." in 2 reviews
  • "This mouth wash works well without having the alchol element within it." in 1 review
Crissel V.
I feel like this product is so refreshing, and it doesn't taste like mint that would make you spit it out. It met my expectations it's natural so it's good for your not only to help bad breath and whiten but the ingredients won't create gum problems in the future because it has no chemicals. I am satisfied with this product.
Sierra T.
Great for that post-brush cleanse! This alcohol-free mouthwash is non-abrasive and doesn't sting, it just leaves you with a fresh and clean feeling. I liked the mint flavor, it's a little overwhelming at first but I'd take that over the burn of alcohol any day :)
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
So, my mom buys this for me all the time. Personally, it tastes kind of watery to me when I use it to swish around in my mouth-- however I do notice that my teeth feel cleaner after I've used it and I see less buildup. However, I don't think it does much to freshen the breath.
Mickalyn S.
Tom's is a brand I can always trust to provide safe, "clean" products. This mouthwash has a great rating on the "think dirty" scale which helps us eliminate bad chemicals from our home! From mouthwash to deodorant, I always recommend their products. This mouthwash is refreshing and tastes great!
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I am currently working on making the switch of all my products to be non-harmful/non-toxic. I switched to tom's mouthwash and i really love it. I feel like it does it's job and it tastes good. Not too strong either. The flavor is nice and I'm not afraid to accidentally swallow a little bit.
Katie S.
Ames , IA
I love this mouthwash.  Tom's brand you always know will be safe to use and keep your body clean.  This product in particular I got at my local co-op.  It is organic and un harmful to my mouth and teeth.  It keeps them white and clean! I am very satisfied overall.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase this for my kids being it’s alcohol free!- the kids mouthwash does nothing for fresh breath!- this takes care of their morning breath w the minty smell wo the burn from the typical wash!- I got this from Walmart. I’m a repeat buyer and I highly recommend to all parents!- about 3-4 dollars!-
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
I absolutely love this mouth wash and Tom's products in general. The all natural ingredients they use make me feel at ease knowing exactly what I'm using. Not to mention the oral hygiene range all has an incredible minty fresh taste to it and leaves your mouth feeling extremely clean!
Monica D.
Henderson
I've only purchased this product once. I appreciate Tom's of Maine's ingredients as they are a bit less harmful than others. This mouthwash works fine for a non-alcohol version. I decided I feel like I get more benefit from the alcohol variety. If you need or want non-alcohol, this is a good choice.
Griselda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product and not too harsh for your mouth and teeth. I use it twice a day and sometimes more. Price is very affordable, you can find it at most grocery stores or convenient drug stores. Compare to other products, it does not burn your mouth and it leaves it clean and fresh.
Jasmine A.
I use their deodorant but how well is this mouth wash ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is this sold at???
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you taste the baking soda?