BY TOM'S OF MAINE

• Natural
  • For a Clean, Fresh-Feeling Mouth
  • Gluten Free

Natural, Clean and Refreshing

Get the clean, fresh breath you want without the alcohol or artificial sweeteners you don't want. Fresh breath... naturally... now that's fresh thinking!

What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it

• No animal testing or animal ingredients
  • No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
  • We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
  • Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
  • We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging

Suggested Use

Swish thoroughly for one minute and spit out. Not intended to be swallowed. Refresh your mouth at any time of the day

Warnings

Do not use if printed shrink band on cap is damaged or missing

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, propanediol, poloxamer 335, sodium bicarbonate, xylitol, natural flavor, menthol.

Tom's OF MAINE Naturals Baking Soda Cleansing Mouthwash Peppermint
  • "I recently started using Tom's mouthwash because I have a slight sensitivity to fluoride products." in 2 reviews
  • "This mouth wash works well without having the alchol element within it." in 1 review
Chelsea G.
I wish I could give this five stars as I love supporting all natural products but it didn’t leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I would have liked. I really love that it has no alcohol and doesn’t burn your mouth, I just wish that the after effect was a little bit stronger!
Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this mouthwash! It has a great taste and smell and is not too strong. It is pricey but it is also natural so that is a pro! After I started using this my breath stayed fresher a lot longer! I definitely recommend.
Breanna H.
Crystal Springs
My favorite mouthwash! I usually try to avoid flourish as much as possible, but it’s hard to find a product that works without it. This one definitely delivers! Tastes great, works great, and doesn’t burn
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love how fresh and clean this product leaves my mouth feeling. I also love how it doesn't burn or tear up my eyes. Other brands would burn so bad and still leave my mouth feeling icky. This product doesn't and I love how it is natural. I will buy this product again once it runs out. I have also told other people they should be using this product too. I have bought it off of jet.com. They have great prices!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
I have been on the hunt for a good alcohol free mouth wash for a while now and finally found this one by Tom's of Maine. It is amazing! Super refreshing, no nasty after taste, no alcohol sting, and it really cleans my mouth! This is everything I have been searching for, and I absolutely love it!
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This mouthwash was not my favorite because of the taste. It didn't taste good whatsoever it was strange and overpowering but yet it didn't last long at all. It was as if I never used any mouthwash! I bought this form my local grocery store and will never buy it again.
Claire J.
Really liked this mouthwash and appreciated the alcohol-free formula, which is also burn-free! I didn't feel like gagging the entire time I used it. I found the peppermint flavor to be just a little bit sweet, but that may be my own sensitivity to it. Felt clean for a while after!
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I love the flavor of Tom's Of Maine mouthwashes. I don't find it to make my mouth super clean but it doesn't contain any unnatural ingredients. You can easily find it at Target. I have used it several times. I would recommend to others who like natural products.
Sarah S.
One of the reasons I really like this product is because it doesn't taste disgusting like a lot of other mouthwashes do. Plus, there are a lot of natural ingredients in it. Definitely leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning sensation of some other mouthwashes that contain alcohol.
Sierra T.
Great for that post-brush cleanse! This alcohol-free mouthwash is non-abrasive and doesn't sting, it just leaves you with a fresh and clean feeling. I liked the mint flavor, it's a little overwhelming at first but I'd take that over the burn of alcohol any day :)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is this sold at???
Jasmine A.
I use their deodorant but how well is this mouth wash ?
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you taste the baking soda?