BY TOM'S OF MAINE

This Floss Is Made Of Many Strong Nylon Filaments Woven Together To Prevent Snapping Or Fraying And Prepared With A Unique Combination Of Three Natural Waxes For Plaque-Removing Action. It Glides Smoothly Between Teeth And Is Gentle On Gums, And Its Thin Flat Shape And Broader Surface Lets You Clean Each Tooth Efficiently And Thoroughly. Easy Glide And Gentle Action Effective Removal Of Plaque Strong And Durable Ada Accepted No Synthetic Waxes Or Artificial Sweeteners No Artificial Preservatives, Colors, Or Flavors No Animal Testing see more...

Amelia T.
You can't go wrong with products made with natural ingredients. This floss isn't so sharp that it shreds your gums. It also leaves your mouth and smile with a nice, clean, fresh feeling. It's as effective as any other brand I've used but better for the environment.
anais g.
Best floss I've used so far. It doesn't break, packaging is good, and the flavor is light. It is highly effective and it gets the job done. I can't think of any cons. I get it at Whole Foods or online at Vitacost. I will definitely be buying it again. It's also cruelty free!
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
I really thought I would like this, but I didn't. It doesn't glide well. I went back to my regular floss.
Not an easy glide floss, but it really cleans in between your teeth. Keeps my gums healthy!