Tom's of Maine Natural Whole Care Toothpaste with Fluoride uploaded by Aseel A.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Active Ingredients: Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate - 0.76 % (Anticavity) Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Natural Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Citrate see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mahwish N.
Knoxville, TN
This is the only toothpaste I use that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach. I have always been very sensitive to mint favors and this one is gentle yet cleans and is also considered halal meaning no animal products were used. Thank you Toms for making this along with the other flavors that are also very nice. The orange mango one is also very yummy!
ale 🌙.
Los Angeles, CA
For being an all natural product, I do feel like I’m getting a full cleanse that leaves my mouth fresh. I like how they are ethical about their practices and that they consciously source their ingredients
Ali C.
I like the Tom's company a lot because its natural *but* I cannot use the toothpaste because it exacerbates my kanker sore problem. I found that I was getting them one after another while I was using the toothpaste due to something in the toothpaste (its been a long time I do not remember precisely what it was).
Sarah B.
I honestly love this toothpaste. I feel like the cinnamon clove flavor is really palatable and not overwhelming or spicy like a lot of cinnamon toothpastes. I don't feel like it makes my teeth any less clean than other toothpastes. It may be a placebo effect, but I feel like my teeth have gotten brighter since using it.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
I use this toothpaste everyday because it is easy to get most places and I love that Tom's of Maine is cruelty free and it is an incredibly effective toothpaste. I will continue to buy this until I find something better, but I don't know if that'll be possible
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Just meh for me. I purchased only once and didn't repurchase nor did I finish tube. I don't feel like it left my mouth feeling as clean as it should. I don't know if it was the taste (it was bland) and the fact that it didn't tingle like a lot of toothpastes normally do but I just wasn't a fan. I prefer the fact that ingredient list is a bit more on the natural side but it just didn't cut it for me.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Good starter natural toothpaste for someone trying to transition. However it does contain fluoride and it does contain glycerin which can block your tooth's natural ability to repair itself. Opt for one with a clay base instead if you're looking for very natural. Altogether good go-to accessible toothpaste. Whitens teeth as well and leave your mouth feeling clean enough!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love natural products, but yall... this stuff tastes nasty. I tried to love it. I really did. I've read so many good reviews, I have friends who like it... but it's basically like putting baking soda in your mouth and mixing it with some nasty mint flavoring. if you're adamant on going all natural, try it... but you'll need dedication for this.
Erica R.
This is the favorite toothpaste in my household. I cannot use most toothpastes because of an allergy to a common ingredient, but the Tom's Whole Care is safe for me to use. I love the cinnamon clove flavor and so does my 10-year-old daughter. The flavor is not strong and does not burn our mouths like many of the mint flavored toothpastes do.
Laura B.
Appleton, WI
The appeal of this toothpaste is more about the environmental impact of this product than the quality of the actual toothpaste. The cruelty free factor played heavily into my purchase of this toothpaste. The toothpaste itself is underwhelming, it's gritty and you almost need to rinse your mouth with water to get the taste out of your mouth. I can suffer through it knowing that I am using a product with less chemicals that is not being used on animals.