Tom's of Maine Natural Whole Care Toothpaste with Fluoride uploaded by Aseel A.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and peppermint oil, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Active Ingredients: Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate - 0.76 % (Anticavity) Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Natural Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Citrate see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura B.
Laura B.
Appleton, WI
The appeal of this toothpaste is more about the environmental impact of this product than the quality of the actual toothpaste. The cruelty free factor played heavily into my purchase of this toothpaste. The toothpaste itself is underwhelming, it's gritty and you almost need to rinse your mouth with water to get the taste out of your mouth. I can suffer through it knowing that I am using a product with less chemicals that is not being used on animals.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Just meh for me. I purchased only once and didn't repurchase nor did I finish tube. I don't feel like it left my mouth feeling as clean as it should. I don't know if it was the taste (it was bland) and the fact that it didn't tingle like a lot of toothpastes normally do but I just wasn't a fan. I prefer the fact that ingredient list is a bit more on the natural side but it just didn't cut it for me.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Good starter natural toothpaste for someone trying to transition. However it does contain fluoride and it does contain glycerin which can block your tooth's natural ability to repair itself. Opt for one with a clay base instead if you're looking for very natural. Altogether good go-to accessible toothpaste. Whitens teeth as well and leave your mouth feeling clean enough!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love natural products, but yall... this stuff tastes nasty. I tried to love it. I really did. I've read so many good reviews, I have friends who like it... but it's basically like putting baking soda in your mouth and mixing it with some nasty mint flavoring. if you're adamant on going all natural, try it... but you'll need dedication for this.
Erica R.
Erica R.
This is the favorite toothpaste in my household. I cannot use most toothpastes because of an allergy to a common ingredient, but the Tom's Whole Care is safe for me to use. I love the cinnamon clove flavor and so does my 10-year-old daughter. The flavor is not strong and does not burn our mouths like many of the mint flavored toothpastes do.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
I had higher hopes for this toothpaste because it's natural and all that but my biggest wow factor with a toothpaste is if it makes my mouth feel fresh with a strong mint scent and this didn't provide that for me the flavor was to mild like barely there so I didn't feel great after using this and I prefer stronger toothpastes
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
This is my GO-TO toothpaste. I have been buying it for years because I have an allergy to an ingredient it the mainstream toothpastes that give me a red rash all around my mouth. This toothpaste doesn't do that but it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the sickly sweetness that a lot of toothpastes have.
Eve S.
Eve S.
Portland, OR
The toothpaste works which is good, the problem was I hated using it because of the flavor. it was like mint toothpaste that had gone slightly off, which was not very pleasant to have in my mouth! If you can get past the taste, or in fact like the taste of moldy mint, then this toothpaste is for you!
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
I love love love this brand. they are more naturally based than any of the others. i have been a long time fan. I like knowing that I'm not putting any other unnecessary chemicals into my body. they may not be as "minty" or fancy as the more popular brands, but at least i know I'm doing my body good.
Usako C.
Usako C.
I generally like Tom's of Maine products, but I have problems with gum health and a I just don't find my mouth gets "clean" enough with the all-natural toothpaste. I wish that weren't the case. I will say the baking soda formulas do seem to work better, but still not enough for my additional needs.