Tom's OF MAINE Natural Sensitive Toothpaste Wintermint uploaded by Giovanna S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms Of Maine Natural Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Wintermint

Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this toothpaste is great. It has a really light mint taste and compares to other toothpastes this brand taste a little more like baking soda, not much but a little. Not something I really mind but my husband isn’t a fan but I am sold because it cleans my teeth and it is made with natural ingredients.
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want to start off by saying how I love this organic brand of tooth products. Im a hygienist so I notice alot of my patients use this product and it works great. You use it twice daily to really get the full effects. If your looking for something less harsh this is the best toothpaste to try.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I didn't learn until later in life how important it is to only put SAFE toothpaste in your mouth. I use this everyday, twice a day. It has virtually the same froth and aftertaste as Crest or Colgate, without the harmful, artificial chemicals. Exceeds expectations in taste, effectiveness, and price, especially, which is often a deal-breaker.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I should have listened to my Mom more when I was a kid. I'm glad to have found Tom's of Maine as an adult as it's really helped with my sensitive teeth. I have been using it for a few months now and for the first time, I wasn't crying when I left the dentist's office this morning!
Leo Y.
Milwaukie , OR
Tom's is the best. I am a Vegan and refuse to use chemicals on or in my body. Tom's toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh, minty, and alive. You don't get that nasty taste in your mouth afterword like you have been blasted with poison. Great stuff here.
Arianna S.
Temecula , CA
I like this product. Not as much as my Colgate products though. It is really good for sensitive teeth and a light cleaning. It does leave a nice minty fresh flavor in my mouth but I don't believe it's worth the cost.
Heather R.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is amazing. This is hands down the best toothpaste I have ever used. I was skeptical about it at first. And it's a little on the pricey side for toothpaste. But well worth the money. Not only does it truly help with sensitivity your teeth feel clean a lot longer than with other brands..
Brianna A.
Trinity, FL
I love natural toothpastes because they aren't as harsh on my gums as regular ones. This toothpaste always removes plaque effectively and makes me feel like my teeth are genuinely clean. I would definitely choose this brand over sensodyne any day of the week!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice alternative to bands like Crest, Colgate and other basic toothpaste companies. It's not quite as natural as people think, so I go with a different brand most of the time. If my other brand is out though, I'll pick up some Tom's.
Ashley B.
Harker Heights, TX
I love this toothpaste. It is very sensitive on my teeth. It does not hurt whatsoever. I recommend it if you have sensitive teeth like I do. It met my expectations will buy again