BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Antiperspirant in Natural Powder

Our antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 24-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ingredients derived from plants and minerals. They contain a wetness protection ingredient made from recycled aluminum (which was originally derived from mineral bauxite ore), anti-microbial olive leaf extract, and 100% natural fragrance.

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Tom’s of Maine antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 24-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ingredients derived from plants and minerals that meet our stewardship model for safe, effective and natural. Our antiperspirant contains a wetness protection ingredient made from recycled aluminum (which was originally derived from natural mineral bauxite ore). The product also contains anti-microbial olive leaf extract, 100% natural fragrance and is free of artificial preservatives and animal ingredients, just like all our products.

Ingredient
Purpose
Source
Aluminum ChlorohydrateReduces perspiration wetnessRecycled Aluminum originally from mineral bauxite
Palm Kernel OilSkin ConditioningOil from Palm (Elaeis guineensis) Kernels
Stearyl AlcoholConsistencyOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Dicaprylyl etherSkin FeelOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Hydrogenated Soybean OilConsistencySoy Beans
Hydrogenated Castor OilConsistencyCastor (Ricinis communis) Beans
TalcSilky feelNatural Mineral Deposits
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Olive Leaf ExtractOdor fightingOlive (Olea europea) Leaves
MaltodextrinSkin feelCorn (Zea mays)

• I have always wanted to try this brand of deodorant but d...3 Answers
  • I've read reviews about users feeling intense burning whe...5 Answers
  • Is this product aluminum free?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela N.
Bemidji
I was really wanting to find a deodorant that didn’t have so many harmful chemicals and was better for me and the environment. This antiperspirant works great for me, I’ve always had issues sweating and the only thing that ever worked for me was men’s deodorant, I’m so happy I’ve found this. The only thing I don’t like is that it goes on really thick, almost like a chalky glue and sometimes leaves a residue coating my armpit hair. I wearing it daily though and I think the thickness is mild compared to how overall good this product works
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
The scent I tried was actually lavender, but that wasn’t an option to chose from on this list, so I writing my review under this scent. The lavender has a really nice natural scent without being cloying. Being an ANTIPERSPIRANT along with the deodorant- it worked REALLY well!! I stay BONE dry whenever I used it, which is a first for me! It’s the only antiperspirant I will use now!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I really like this product. I just wish it was aluminum free! So far this is the best cruelty free replacement I can find for my previous deodorant/antiperspirant. I do love that the aluminum they use in this product is ethically sourced, but I still don’t like the idea of rubbing it into my pores. It has an incredible scent and the wetness protection works very well.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
I tried this product when I wanted to go for a more natural deodorant that actually worked. This is it! I love the product and the smell. The powder smell is light enough to not interfere with your perfume or body lotion if it were scented. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for something natural that works.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
I have been on the hunt for a good natural deodorant and this is not it. What I liked about it was that the scent was pleasant. Not too strong but not to light. It worked if I wasn't doing an activity that made me sweat but anything that made we sweat more, like exercise, it would make my armpits 10x wetter and it became unpleasant after awhile. Lastly, no matter the soap, I can not wash off the residue in the shower! It builds up and has clogged the pores in my armpit. I would not recommend this product.
Kaylene N.
I have used other brands of antiperspirant and they always made my armpits irritated. I switched to this natural brand and my armpits have been a lot better! It has a good scent and I would buy it again. The price is reasonable around the same price as others!
Amanda G.
Syracuse
Always loyal to Tom’s! Fairly-priced with a fresh scent, this deodorant is my go-to. Every time I’ve tried a different brand, I’ve had to switch back! Tom’s is reliable and I don’t have to worry about getting stinky halfway through the day!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I wanted to love you! How many people are looking for an all natural deodorant? I used this one for awhile. When switching to a natural deodorant, you do need to give it awhile for your body to adjust. Yeah, I did smell for about a week but your body gets used to it and readjust. My problem with this product was it made my underarms peel. Which was so weird! I don't know why it dried me out so much but it did. So sad- onto the search for the next all natural deodorant!
Kelly V.
Denver
I wanted to love this product, as it is a cruelty free brand and an unscented product.  I wore it several times, and found that my armpits smelled worse than they would have if I had used nothing at all.  I don't believe this is effective for sweat reduction or as a deodorant.  I go back and forth about trying the scented versions of this product, but since this was not effective at all as an antiperspirant, I am hesitant.
Allie W.
I made the switch to using all natural deodorant because of the toxic and dangerous ingredients in other brands. Toms is great! You have to apply it more often than other deodorants BUT I’d say the great ingredients are worth it.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Is this product aluminum free?
Beth H.
Conway, SC
I've read reviews about users feeling intense burning when using this deodorant is this a normal reaction from this deodorant?
Angelica S.
I have always wanted to try this brand of deodorant but does it really work as well as the others?
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
So if this is an antiperspirant, it contains aluminum? What makes it so health-conscious?
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you notice much of a difference between the Naturally Dry versus that regular Tom's deodorants?