Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented

Tom's OF MAINE Deoderant Stick, Original Care, Unscented, Organic, 2.25 OZ: includes hopes to inhibit the bacteria that cause odor from growing.

Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hamaelis viginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower aqueous extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil.

How exactly does this product work I’m looking to buy as a gift ?
Does this last all day?
Does anyone else feel like this product makes them sweat more after using it?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Metropolis , IL
I like Toms products, but was skeptical when I purchased this wondering if it would work as well as an antiperspirant, but was surprised at how well it worked all day.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love tom's! Their deodorant has good clean ingredients and is aluminum free which is so important! It is gentle on my skin and has a simple fragrance. It's the only deodorant I use.
Sacramento
This product stays moist and doesn't work too well for myself. I need to change my deodorant every 3 months and haven't found one that works longer than my bodies time frame.
Midland, TX
I actually have the lavender scented one and I love it. I recently switched to natural deodorant and I couldn't be more happy with this product overall. You do have to detox your underarms before starting to use natural deodorant to get the extra toxins from your previous deodorant out. But I'd highly suggest just doing your research on natural deodorants it's so worth it!!!!
Dos Palos , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of unscented stuff when it comes to deodorants even though it should not matter but still rather have a scent it is good for people who are allergic to scents.
Marietta, GA
I’m not a huge fan of this product. It doesn’t really help with sweat and smell. And isn’t very long lasting. It is an affordable product but needs some improvements
Greenbelt, MD
I love the ingredients and I really wish it would work for me. It glides on clear, which I like, but that's about it. I have to add a layer of powder to absorb the sweat. Also, if I apply too much it burns my underarm. I really wish I could use this deodorant because I'm leaning towards a more conscious and cautious lifestyle. Maybe there will be another type of deodorant released under the Tom's of Maine brand.
Denver, CO
So, here’s the thing. While I don’t love this product (the smell of it starts to get slightly sour by the end of the day), I DO appreciate that it keeps me From sweating profusely, and it’s a great alternative to aluminum-based deodorants (which is something I try to stay away from wearing). So I give it two stars because, while ‘technically’ it DOES work? I wish it had a powdery smell, or just smelled better in general.
BUFFALO, NY
I wanted to love this. I really did. I even have it a try for a month to see if anything changed. The reality is - I sweat like a dude. I wear men's deodorant because it's the only thing that works, keeps me fresh all day and doesn't leave me offensively smelling like floral BO. I powerlift, run, am constantly moving. This deodorant is probably great for some people...but not sweaty, occasionally smelly bastards like me.
San Antonio
I tried this deodorant in a quest to use more natural products. I purchased it from HEB for a very good price. Unfortunately, this product did not meet my expectations, the packaging was nice and the smells for the deodorant were nice. This deodorant did not last 24hrs like it advertised, I had to reapply every hour and my clothes started to smell after a while.