Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented

Tom's OF MAINE Deoderant Stick, Original Care, Unscented, Organic, 2.25 OZ: includes hopes to inhibit the bacteria that cause odor from growing.

Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hamaelis viginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower aqueous extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil.

How exactly does this product work I’m looking to buy as a gift ?
Does this last all day?
Does anyone else feel like this product makes them sweat more after using it?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
I'm totally all for organic, healthy alternatives to harsher and more chemical based brands, but this stuff just doesn't really work. It doesn't have a ton of staying power, and I have to reapply constantly.
I yet have to find a safe deodorant that works as well as mainstream deodorants. I gave it 3 stars because it’s safe and cruelty free but I would like to see them do better.
Lafayette, LA
This deodorant worked great until about Louisiana mid-summer. I found it effective until the humidity and heat melted it off. Definitely a good rest of the year deodorant that doesn't irritate the skin.
Overland Park, KS
Natural deodorants do not work, period. I wish they do because aluminums are supposed to be bad but I have not found one that works well. If one exists let me know. This is definitely not worth the cost.
Greenwood, IN
Great smell awesome natural ingredients! Good value a bit pricey for deodorant. I would not recommend this product for those who need clinical strength deodorants. This does not work well if you plan on exercising or sweating profusely.
Davie, FL
Not bad, however is not as good as Dove's antiperspirant deodorant. Tom's while not horrible didn't really last for a long time and the fragrance of the deodorant and the body odor did not work out good. I will not buy again.
I enjoyed this product when I first used it because of how natural it is. I had a peach scented deodorant and it was grand. I sweat quite a bit and as the product wore and mixed in with my sweat I began to smell like onions. I gave 3/5 stars because Toms is amazing, I'm just unreasonably sweaty.
Cottonwood, AZ
Once I was informed about the link between women's deodorant and breast cancer I went on the hunt for something natural that does what deodorant is intended to do. This did the job.
Ft Washington, MD
I like this deodorant because of the natural ingredients. I can only use this if I'm not doing really strenuous activity, but as a teacher that's not that often. This is my everyday go to deodorant.
Lucedale, MS
In my opinion, this product still had me a little wet under arm so I'm not sure that it was best for my body. I ended up buying a different product Bc this Just didn't help.