Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented

Tom's OF MAINE Deoderant Stick, Original Care, Unscented, Organic, 2.25 OZ: includes hopes to inhibit the bacteria that cause odor from growing.

Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hamaelis viginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower aqueous extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil.

How exactly does this product work I’m looking to buy as a gift ?
Does this last all day?
Does anyone else feel like this product makes them sweat more after using it?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
These deodorant sticks work very well to keep sweat stains and smells at bay. They do tend to be sticky when you apply it, but it goes away within a few minutes of applying. It does have a nice scent to it, which is really nice in hotter times, or whenever in one starts to sweat.
This deodorant just did not work for me I've tried return of natural deodorants and this was probably my least favorite I'm not a very sweaty person but this did not last long at all which is unfortunate because I had high hopes for it.
Parker, CO
I love Toms! I have spent years trying to find a natural deodorant that works! IT packaging is simple and works great... The smell is amazing... Found it at walmart. Above and beyond what I need it for... Lasts all day no issues. I would like to see more fragrances!
Ben Wheeler, TX
Tried this deodorant because I was looking for a natural source of protection that was aluminum free . It was at an ok price point but the product didn't meet my expectations. It did not keep me dry and I would not repurchase.
Atlanta, GA
I've used a lot of natural deodorant and even made my own natural deodorant and they are all better than this. You're better off getting a deodorant from your local farmers market or looking up a recipe for one on Pinterest
Andover, MN
Works pretty well. Has a neutral smell and does a decent job for part of the day but I usually have to reapply half way through. I  don't wear it if I know I will be doing physical activity because I know it won't be able to stand up and get the job done.
Minneapolis
Love all of Ton's products, from the deodorant, to the toothpaste etc.! Love that the products are natural and safe for use without harm to the environment! Would recommend and will continue to be a loyal customer!
Indianapolis
This is the only brand of deodorant that I use. It has all natural ingredients so I don't have any breakouts with it the way I do with other brands. It costs around the same as other brands but has better quality ingredients which is what I love most!
Boca Raton, FL
This deodorant works great. I have used a lot of natural deodorant brands and this keeps the sweat down and the smell no existent. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a natural deodorant. Great product
Los Angeles, CA
As much as I try to stick to eco friendly products, there are some that simply just aren't as good as non-eco friendly products. This deoderant just doesn't work very well at all. I started to smell within hours of being just somewhat active...