Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented

Tom's OF MAINE Deoderant Stick, Original Care, Unscented, Organic, 2.25 OZ: includes hopes to inhibit the bacteria that cause odor from growing.

Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hamaelis viginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower aqueous extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil.

How exactly does this product work I’m looking to buy as a gift ?
Does this last all day?
Does anyone else feel like this product makes them sweat more after using it?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Glenburn
Toms of Maine is the best deodorant for perspriration and it is all natural that's what I love about it nothing bad in the ingredients. I will keep buying this product for my family.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the Tom’s brand and use their toothpaste and soaps. I have tried a bunch of natural deodorants and this one doesn’t work for me. I don’t think it works well for people who sweat a lot. It didn’t stop the stink.
The product is very impressive and strong and has good featuresIMy name is rachid I do a lot of reviews devices  my videos I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet Thank you influenster
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
toronto
I don’t like this deodorant. The product takes a while to dry, so you are left with a wet feeling after applying. It is nice that it is a natural deodorant, however I would prefer to wear nothing over this.
Rexburg, ID
The smell of this product it great, and it goes on smoothly. I find it didn’t meet my expectations. The packaging looked good. It didn’t keep me smelling fresh through out the day, I would not but again.
Port Moody, BC
I have been using this deodorant for years (since I was a teen). I recently got my husband to start using deodorant too. He'd had a bad experience with deodorant as a teen and stopped using it. I convinced him this was natural and wouldn't bother his skin, so he tried it and now he's hooked too. It's gentle and effective. :)
Windsor, ON
I've been reading about how deodorant can give you cancer!!! I couldn't believe it, ever since I found out about that I switched to Toms. Even though it doesn't last as long as all those other big names deodorant brands, I'm still happy I switched.
I love that these deodorant sticks are natural, but they do need to be reapplied more often. I wish they could come out with one that is stronger, and doesn't need re-applying because I always am trying to remember to bring it with me or putting more on before going out again.
Calgary, AB
Just started using the 24 hr dry deodorant and I'm in love. I do t have to worry about any weird chemicals or aluminum and it actually keeps Me smelling fresh all day. I make sure to have a spare on hand at all times so I can recommend it To friends