Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented

Tom's OF MAINE Deoderant Stick, Original Care, Unscented, Organic, 2.25 OZ: includes hopes to inhibit the bacteria that cause odor from growing.

Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hamaelis viginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower aqueous extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil.

How exactly does this product work I’m looking to buy as a gift ?
Does this last all day?
Does anyone else feel like this product makes them sweat more after using it?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Original Care Deoderant Stick Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
OAKALAND
My 8 year son needed deodorant and this brand helps without the harmful aluminum. It's strong enough to help him stay odor free yet gentle.
Savannah
My significant other loves this one as well because it's natural and provides most Andy not too much fragrance which is perfect for him!
Milford , CT
I always go through this stick like it's my job and I barely sweat. I'm all about all natural as I can get but this is just no good.
Marion, VA
I really like this deodorant. It goes on clear and smells very good and it lasts all day long. I would highly recommend this product.
Simla
This is the only deodorant my boyfriend uses and he swears by it. I like having the option of a product that is free of chemicals.
Decatur, TX
This deodorant did not work for me. It was chalky going on, didn't stop sweat and didn't stop body odor. I will not buy this again.
Really refreshing and a good natural alternative to the aluminium containing everyday deodorant. A good refreshing smell as well.
Sullivan
Not a fan of the TOMS brand deodorants. They go on nicely, but they don't last long. I don't think they're worth the higher price
Doesn't work well enough for me. I enjoy that its natural I would most definitely start my niece off with their deodorant lines.
I like the natural ingredients in this product, but felt like it did not control body odor as well as some of the other brands.