BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's OF MAINE Deoderant Stick, Original Care, Unscented, Organic, 2.25 OZ: includes hopes to inhibit the bacteria that cause odor from growing.

Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hamaelis viginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower aqueous extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil.

Harper M.
I'm sorry, I'm a really environmentally oriented person, like I care about the earth and not using toxic things on my body - but this stuff DOES NOT WORK. I noticed after just one day of using it that it was not covering up my body odor, even after showering. I'm sad this didn't work.
Lesheika H.
Charlotte
I have struggled with finding the best deodorant for years. I have sensitive skin but I also sweat a lot. I was skeptical at first because the deodorant was unscented, but Tom's deodorant was pleasantly effective. I bought it at Harris teeter
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
First deodorant my mom ever bought me. Back then I thought I never sweat when in fact it was Tom's that kept me from it. It does however leave the white residue on your clothes, residue doesn't matter to much if you are a heavy sweater because this product will clear that up for you.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Did not work for me. I think it is glycerine based and leaves the most uncomfortable sticky residue on your armpits and bunches up throughout the day and needs to be scraped up in bathing. Leaves a scent that smells like flowers.
Nettie C.
I use this every day! I abisouloutly enjoy there doeoderen! No nasty chemical or heavy metal non pore clogging and keeps the body odor away! The packaging is nice and recyclable and lean. The product is top notch quality!
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This deodorant truly does eliminate underarm odor. It makes me sweat more than I️ usually do, however. It’s cheap and natural and I️ would purchase it again, but I️ wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who wants to avoid pit sweat.
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
It's vegan which is amazing and it doesn't have nasty chemicals. It's not my favorite deodorant I've ever tried and lacks longevity but in the winter it's quite all right with me. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
E.G. G.
Quincy
I️ love Tom’s and I️ have this 3 stars because I want to love it, but didn’t. I️ would like to use more natural deodorant like this that doesn’t contain aluminum but truthfully, it did not keep me smelling fresh
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Fine product for around-the-house or a laid-back day. Not particularly effective for heavy sweaters or those engaged in rigorous activity. I recommend this brand as an additional deodorant or back-up product.
Madame D.
Philadelphia, PA
I try to avoid regular deodorant because of the aluminum content. That's why I buy Tom's. It works, I don't stink, and hopefully I won't have more aluminum than a soda machine deposited in my brain.
Destiny B.
Grant, AL
Is this long lasting and worth the price?