BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Enjoyed using this product. No harsh chemicals or pasty texture. Goes on smooth leaves skin feeling envigorating and cleansed. Tons of Maine is a staple product, always a better choice for hygeineic use. It works well with an essential oil rinse lie coconut or Jahoba. The sent is light but effervescent, something that's relaxing for bed.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I love body washes! I have sensitive skin and Tom's didn't irritate my skin. This recommendation made me happy and I've been committed ever since. It is long last moisture and smells delicious! I recommend to anyone with sensitive skin to not be afraid to use it.
Amanda F.
San Marcos, TX
Live this brand! The body wash is serious one of my top 3 favorites that I use! Would highly recommend it to people who have sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin dry after my showers, it actually helps rejuvenate it. Highly recommend! Would buy it again!
Emily I.
London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was anxious to try this body wash because Tom's usually makes good, natural products that work well. After using it a few times, however, I am disappointed with this product. The body wash itself is sort of a whiteish clear liquid that's more like hand soap then body wash. It doesn't lather well, and I didn't feel any moisturizing effects from using it. And there is nothing citrus about the smell -- it reminded me of one of those free lollipops a barber might hand out to a kid.