BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Contains jojoba and olive oil to moisturize and vitamin E to help protect your skin. Tom's Moisturizing Body Bar contains vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, for skin conditioning and protection. Our soap is milled four times for premium quality and contains jojoba and olive oil for keeping your skin smooth and supple. Palm and coconut soaps provide rich lather and gentle cleansing, and they rinse off easily. What makes this soap natural? Many soaps contain synthetic detergents, animal ingredients (tallow), or artificial fragrances and preservatives. Our vegetable-based soaps are made gentle and effective without these ingredients.Natural color and preservation:The deep, rich color of our soaps comes from natural emollients and extracts, not artificial dye. We use a unique blend of rosemary and vitamin C to preserve our soaps, not synthetic preservatives such as EDTA.No artificial fragrances, colors or preservatives. No synthetic detergents. Biodegradable. No animal fats. Tom's of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals.

INGREDIENTS:

Soaps of coconut and palm, glycerin, lavender oils and other natural oils, vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), jojoba oil, olive oil, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate.

Margaret V.
Rockport, ME
Who doesn't love a vegan soap! Lathers well, smells exactly like lavender. It was affordable, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with even mild skin sensitivity which I have to most soaps and lotions to find this one was very mild on my skin.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I like this bar soap a lot. The smell is lovely, it rinses completely clean without leaving residue. It’s a gentle soap and worked well for those in our household with sensitive skin. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Loki C.
Oh my goodness, this soap smelled amazing and left my skin soft with no residue. The ingredients are simple and effective, and easy for a layperson to understand. It's on the pricey side for soap, but it's very worth it. If you like this, you may also enjoya brand called "Two Sisters". It's very comparative to Tom's of Maine (except it costs more)
Brook S.
Columbia, SC
I love this bar! It smells sooooo good! Lathers beautifully. This product is a staple in my home. I grabbed mine at Whole Foods. And love the clean relaxing lavender smell while getting ride of the days dirt.
Good soap but nothing that I would use repeatedly. My favorite bar soap is made by a small all natural company called Shea-wa. Tom's soap is mildly drying to my skin.
Kari B.
Jackson, NJ
I love the idea of all natural soaps. I've recently been trying to switch everything over to all natural ingredients because I feel like it's overall better for you. The smell of lavender is great and it works just as good as any other soap
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I really love Tom's brand because it's natural and not as fake smelling as most other beauty products. This soaps works really well for my skin and I feel great after I use it.
Mariela P.
Pelham , NH
I love the smell of this soap!! Lavender and i like that it did not leave my skin feeling dry which alot of soaps do to my skin. I bought it at Target.
Sasha G.
Long Beach, CA
Feel's like your showering in a field of lavender goodness. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing but its for sure cleansing.
Chrissy S.
Coraopolis, PA
I love at Tom's offers all natural ingredients at an affordable price. This bar soap is great for daily use. Smells great!