Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long Lasting Women's Deodorant Stick Cucumber Grapefruit uploaded by Ruth R.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

We have formulated our Natural Sensitive Care Aluminum-Free Deodorant using a suitable method to extract the most effective elements from chamomile, which sooths sensitive skin, and hops, which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Stearate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glyceryl Laurate, White Grapefruit Fragrance, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Aqueous Extract, Cucumber Fragrance, Humulus Lupulus , (Hops) [Co2] Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower {Co2} Extract, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Ascorbic Acid, Silica.

Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pricy, but it’s worth it. Smells great, and long lasting. It’s not an antiperspirant, so you still sweat. But I use it daily and it only lasts for a day and that’s good. Yes I’ll recommend this to anyone who is on the healthy, organic side. This is all natural and safe to use
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
I live in Maine so when I saw this in my natural living center I had to try it. The smell is great and refreshing for a deodorant. I love the fact that it is an all natural deodorant however, it doesn't last all day. It lasts about 6-7 hrs which is s good stretch. I will be buying this again.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this deodorant for a while now mostly because it’s all natural and doesn’t have aluminium, I love the smell but the reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because one it doesn’t dry up fast after use hereby staining my clothes or rubbing off in the cause of dressing up and it doesn’t last all day at all
Destin P.
I don’t wear a lot of deodorant, and I mainly wear it if I know I’m gonna have an especially active day (hiking, running, gym, etc). And Tom’s of Maine works great for me! It gives a subtle scent and keeps me smelling great!
Elura S.
Jarreau , LA
This is the only deodorant I use and the smell is amazing! It doesn't wear off as fast as other deodorants I have used in the past, and it didn't brake me out like the others I've used before it. I would highly recommend it.
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant is veryyyy I repeat very natural. Feels wet and not dry like other deodorants. Doesn’t fully cover sweat smells, especially if you sweat a lot, it’s a light use. But if you have sensitive skin this is for you.
Marlene J.
Canyon Country
This product doesnt contain aluminum, which is great (no breast cancer pls) but i find that its not THAT long lasting. If you're extremely sweaty you may have to apply a couple of times a day. It does the job i guess.
Jayme B.
newport
Tom’s is Maine is my favorite brand of all natural deodorant. It smells amazing. It’s long lasting. I can run around all day and still smell fresh at night. I love that it’s all natural. And the cost is decent.
Stephanie S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant  fell a little bit short for me. It doesn't work as well as I wish it would. It oesnt last very long. You have to reapply it a few times throughout the day. Now I'm glad that it doesn't have aluminum, but is that what makes the deodorant last longer?  It does have a really nice lavender scent though.
Demetria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I looooove this product. I switched to natural antiperspirant due to having sensitive skin on my axillae. Since using the product, my skin is softer and I no longer have irritation.