Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant Wild Lavender

DESCRIPTION:

• Natural
  • 24 Hour Odor Protection
  • Long Lasting
  • Confidently Fresh All Day!

Odor fighting botanicals coriander and lemongrass. Odor trapping zinc salts. 100% natural fragrance.

What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.

No animal testing or animal ingredients.

No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.

We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source.

Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.

We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.

5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness.

Warnings

Shake well before using.

Disclaimer

While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.

INGREDIENTS:

Propylene glycol, water, organica Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, zinc ricinoleate, zinc citrate, hectorite, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower aqueous extract, organic cymbopogon flexuosus oil.

Does this product last all day or does it need to be applied regularly throughout?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant Wild Lavender!
How would you rate this product?
Garden City , KS
It’s a great product one of my favorites!!! It’s a great price and lasts all day!!! Plus it smells so good
Jersey city , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells really great and covers amazingly . Doesn’t leave any streak marks and covers you the whole day
Norman, OK
I love the idea of the product, but find myself having to re apply constantly throughout the day
Absolutely love the way this deodorant smells and the fact that it is so clean/ aluminum free. I don’t really like roll on, however. I prefer stick. Gel or roll on never seems to keep dry especially with the more natural products.
Vancouver , BC
I was excited to try this but it really didn't live up to my expectations. Found my underarms irritated and constantly feeling wet. I ended up finding a Canadian brand from back east that made a better deodorant that makes me feel fresh and confident all day. Even after the gym. Sorry Tom's isn't my thing
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos desodorantes su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte y un poco baboso