Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant Wild Lavender

DESCRIPTION:

• Natural
  • 24 Hour Odor Protection
  • Long Lasting
  • Confidently Fresh All Day!

Odor fighting botanicals coriander and lemongrass. Odor trapping zinc salts. 100% natural fragrance.

What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.

No animal testing or animal ingredients.

No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.

We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source.

Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.

We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.

5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness.

Warnings

Shake well before using.

Disclaimer

While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.

INGREDIENTS:

Propylene glycol, water, organica Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, zinc ricinoleate, zinc citrate, hectorite, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower aqueous extract, organic cymbopogon flexuosus oil.

Does this product last all day or does it need to be applied regularly throughout?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant Wild Lavender!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this brand because it's on the cheaper side and it's a great brand for the price it's scents are pretty basic and last about 6 hours but they do mask any odor you might have its not the best but far from the worst
I love Tom's deodorant. While I use regular deodorant for days that I need a little extra coverage, I use Tom's for normal days when I want to be fresh but not use horrible chemicals.
Brooklyn, NY
Fresh scent. All natural product. Not great coverage or long lasting but prefer scent and natural quality over brands like Secret and other drugstore companies.
San Antonio, TX
I love the "unscented" one. It has a light smell to it. When I heard it smelled like fruitloops I had to get it! Keeps me feeling fresh without clogging pores.
Dallas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and keeps me refreshed all day. I keep it in my bag Incase I need it after the gym and it is natural which is a must for me .
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product, my whole family uses it. Its very long lasting and the smell isn't strong at all. I would recommend the lemongrass ones
Clatskanie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this moisturize my dry trapped arm pit skin, helps me smelling better too, without toxic chemicals and ingredients, too!
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear a lot so I’m always looking for a deodorant that can eliminate odor and reduce sweating . This stuff works great
Wichita, KS
This deodorant goes on very smooth and lasts all day. It has a clean fresh smell and it is natural which I love!
I like toms - mostly because it’s all natural! But also because the wild lavender scent smells really good.