Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant Wild Lavender

DESCRIPTION:

• Natural
  • 24 Hour Odor Protection
  • Long Lasting
  • Confidently Fresh All Day!

Odor fighting botanicals coriander and lemongrass. Odor trapping zinc salts. 100% natural fragrance.

What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.

No animal testing or animal ingredients.

No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.

We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source.

Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.

We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.

5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness.

Warnings

Shake well before using.

Disclaimer

While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.

INGREDIENTS:

Propylene glycol, water, organica Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, glyceryl laurate, zinc ricinoleate, zinc citrate, hectorite, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower aqueous extract, organic cymbopogon flexuosus oil.

Does this product last all day or does it need to be applied regularly throughout?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant Wild Lavender!
How would you rate this product?
West Islip
I love that this is a natural deodorant and it smells pretty too! I love the roll ons, feels like I get better coverage with these too. Like most natural deodorants you usually need to reapply, but it lasts pretty well compared to some others.
Beaverton, OR
Toms deodorant works very well after awhile, however at least for me it took a few months because it’s all organic to fully work. The lavender organic side of it was what hooked me because it was a more natural way.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant was ok but it did not keep u from smelling great. I also felt that as soon as u applied it would kind of feel great but then 4 hours later u had to reapply more
Cape Coral , FL
I love that this deodorant is aluminum free. The scent is nice too. Most days it is enough, but now that the temps are pushing 100 I am finding I have to reapply. It is not an antiperspirant so you still sweat and get stinky just no so stinky with this.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually don’t use the roll on , I use the regular stick but omg I love Toms so much a customer of mines got me hooked bc it’s all natural and doesn’t cause cancer in the long- run. I never feel sticky , always feel clean and fresh and Toms deodorant never stain my clothes which I love .. I continue on buying this product because I love it so much:)
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i bought this deodorant because i read that deodorant with no aluminum will help with sweaty pits. It for sure helped out but it doesn’t stop odor as much as regular deodorants. plus the deodorant itself has a very strong distinctive smell to it. it’s not the best smell or the worst either.. i guess it’s just preference.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tom’s of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Roll-On Deodorant is amazing! This product smells fantastic, it’s keeps me dry all day! The price is decent, I get mine at Target. Also, NO artificial fragrance and NO Aluminum! (:
I really liked how this product worked. It smelled great, but unfortunately after the first few days of use I had an allergic reaction to it. Still not sure what exactly could have caused it, so if you have sensitive skin be cautious!
Phoenix
When I found out that alumni was in deodorant I quickly went looking for a different deodorant. I love this scent more than any other. It can be found everywhere, I definitely recommend the lavender more than all others
Timberville
I really like Tom's of Maine. It always smells nice, is a healthy alternative, and is cruelty free. It dries reasonably quick, especially with a little help from bath powder. I like that it does not contain aluminum.