BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Tom's Deodorant Body Bar contains the natural odor - fighting properties of sage and lemongrass to keep you feeling fresh and smelling great. Milled four times for premium quality, our soap contains ingredients from palm and coconut to provide a rich lather that washes off easily.

Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
My husband uses Toms pretty much exclusively and I love him for it. His skin is soft and smells so good! We get this off amazon and it is very affordable! Would recommend!
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Kathleen D.
Downers Grove, IL
Love this! Scrub my whole body with it. I use it during the summer for a little boost in my deodorant routine
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I like toms of Maine products, I love that it's natural ingredients, I like how this smells.
Paradise H.
cairo
Very nice I love it so much hope to keep it and buy and I’m advice all people caring about them