BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our daily moisturize body wash uses carefully selected natural ingredients for soft and smooth feeling skin without the use of the artificial ingredients found in most conventional body washes. Preicsely formulated, this rich body wash is clinically proven to maintain skin Inchs natural moisture. Citrus berry with sunflower oil, olive oil and Vitamin E. Natural; No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol. Clinically proven to maintain skin Inchs natural moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jade H.
Sqeauky clean product. Good scent. Decent price. Simple packaging. Environmentally friendly. Don’t need to use much as it goes a long way. Good product. Would recommend and would buy again. Got this at London Drugs. Love this brand, suggested highly.
Gabrielle G.
I love Toms body wash! It never irritates my skin and has a wonderful smell. It's made with wonderful ingredients and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean after I step out of the shower. I hate those body washes that have that artificial perfume smell to them! I have never had that issue with Toms.
Krista J.
I like the Toms of Maine brand because they are careful of the ingredients they use. I like that the body wash is quality ingredients and works well. It lathers great and I feel fresh and clean after I use it. It has a pleasant scent that lasts.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
My son has super sensitive skin and eczema really bad and I have found this will not only help his dry skin but doesn't upset his eczema which is amazing because the price is fantastic
haven w.
Savannah
If you want a good bar that gives good moisture and leaves a clean and fresh feeling then this soap is for you. Works great for sensitive skin, kids and adults too! I would definitely recommend buying again. You can never have too much soap with toddlers running around!
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Toms is one of my go to products Bc of how natural it is and how I do not have to worry about there being chemicals in it.
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
very healthy for you, doesnt smell bad, price is decent and anyone can use it and kid friendly also, last a while
Jessica R.
I bought this product to try out a new body wash. I didn’t find it to be all that great. To me a great body wash makes your skin feeling silky and smooth. While washing if the body wash slides off your skin and has a great lather and smell, it’s a great body wash. This didn’t meet all the criteria I expected. It did have a good smell and the lather wasn’t great, I had to use a lot to get a good lather. I don’t think I will buy this product again.
Hera K.
Amazing. Also the smell is so lovely I just love it! Heard so many good reviews on it and I just her to get it when I was in town. Also it is very easy to use and lasts so long on your skin. The effect it gives is great. Deifnelty will buy again!