BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Our daily moisturize body wash uses carefully selected natural ingredients for soft and smooth feeling skin without the use of the artificial ingredients found in most conventional body washes. Preicsely formulated, this rich body wash is clinically proven to maintain skin Inchs natural moisture. Citrus berry with sunflower oil, olive oil and Vitamin E. Natural; No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol. Clinically proven to maintain skin Inchs natural moisture.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, decyl glucoside, glycerin, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, natural fragrance, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, citric acid, lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)

DIRECTION:

Squeeze onto a wet washcloth, loofah or hands and work into a rich lather. Rinse and follow-up with your favorite Tom's of Maine body lotion.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is great because it's all natural! Tom's is a brand I know, love, and trust. It's moisturizing and light." in 4 reviews
  • "If you want a good bar that gives good moisture and leaves a clean and fresh feeling then this soap is for you. Works great for sensitive skin, kids and adults too! I would definitely recommend buying again. You can never have too much soap with toddlers running around!" in 3 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love! Love! Love! Smells so good and it's been great on mine and my families skin. We have sensitive skin and eczema and it hasn't bothered our skin at all. I love that it doesn't have so many harsh checmixal in it like other brands do. I'd highly recommend trying this brand! Great value for a great price.
Gabrielle G.
I love Toms body wash! It never irritates my skin and has a wonderful smell. It's made with wonderful ingredients and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean after I step out of the shower. I hate those body washes that have that artificial perfume smell to them! I have never had that issue with Toms.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
This body wash is the only wash that has ever worked on my skin! I use it all the time and I refuse to use anything else. I have very gentle skin and I only use the best for my skin since I like to keep up with my health. I would most certainly buy this product again.
Jade H.
Sqeauky clean product. Good scent. Decent price. Simple packaging. Environmentally friendly. Don’t need to use much as it goes a long way. Good product. Would recommend and would buy again. Got this at London Drugs. Love this brand, suggested highly.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Very moisturizing. Not really much to say because all toms products are pretty amazing. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky soaks into the skin really well.
Kayley K.
Hanceville
The smell to me is very strong just like in their deodorant all though it did make my skin feel clean it is very hard to find so i dont buy this product very much it met my expectation of what it was supposed to do it just didnt go above and beyond if you hate strong smells i would not recommend
haven w.
Savannah
Krista J.
I like the Toms of Maine brand because they are careful of the ingredients they use. I like that the body wash is quality ingredients and works well. It lathers great and I feel fresh and clean after I use it. It has a pleasant scent that lasts.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Bought this because it is labeled as a moisturizing wash and I like it but I expected more moisture. I expected to get out of the shower without my skin begging for cream and this really didn't do that but it does smell good and okay price👍
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This is a nice moisturizer. It feels good on the skin, without being harsh. The scent is nice, and fades quickly after drying. I use this year round without any problems. I bought it at Target and will continue to purchase.