Tom's OF MAINE Natural Clean and Gentle SLS-Free Anticavity plus Whitening Cinnamon Clove Toothpaste uploaded by LEAR23318 | CRISTINA B.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

• Natural Clean and Gentle Care
  • Naturally Foaming Fluoride-Free Toothpaste

Contains xylitol to fight plaque, silica for whitening, soothing aloe and glycyrrhizin from licorice root for natural foaming

• SLS-free. Natural glycyrrhizin fro licorice root provides a low-foaming experience.
  • Soothing brushing experience. Contains glycerin, organic aloe and mild natural flavor.
  • Fights plaque. Xylitol (from birch trees or corn) helps to remove plaque and prevent plaque buildup.
  • Gentle whitening. Silica (from sand) whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
  • Sensitive to the planet. Tom;'s of Maine supports the development of renewable energy by purchasing wind energy credits to support 100% of the electricity consumption at our manufacturing facility. as a result, carbon dioxide emissions will be reduced by 1.5 million pounds per year—the equivalent of planting 214 acres of trees or removing 138 cars from the road !

USES: Helps prevent plaque buildup.

INGREDIENTS:

Glycerin, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Xylitol, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Acacia (Acacia Senegal) Gum, Glycyrrhizin (Glycyrrhizic Acid), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum & Cinnamomum Cassia) Leaf and Bark Oils and Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Flower Oil and Other Natural Flavors.

Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
One of our favorite toothpastes! This toothpaste isn't too strong but does have flavor unlike a lot of natural ones. We regularly use this one in our house. We can get it at the Vitamin Shoppe or at H-E-B (our local grocer)
Rebecca P.
Walls, MS
The only toothpaste I use! It has the best flavor and I love that it a natural toothpaste without all the crap that is found in big name brand products. Tom's will also be what my child uses (once she finally gets teeth!).
Tabitha S.
Corona
Hands down my favorite toothpaste! I just wish I felt that it did more. Need to use it for a bit longer to actually notice a difference (only been a month), but so far I really like it. Taste is amazing, suds up well. I know it's organic so it does have a natural feeling. Not like alcohol burning your mouth likea the others out there but think that alcohol feel makes me somehow think I am getting a better clean so it woukd be nice in this toothpaste, but still in like it.
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
I give 5 stars to ALL of Tom's of Maine Flouride-Free toothpastes. I'm a firm believer that too much fluoride is a detriment to our bodies. It's already in our water so it's not needed in our toothpaste. I've been using Tom's fluoride-free toothpastes for over 10 years and I have never had 1 cavity. The dentist always asks me what my oral hygiene routine is because of how healthy my teeth and gums are. I highly recommend you giving Tom's of Maine a try, you won't be disappointed.
Meredith T.
I've been using Tom's toothpastes for a decade and the taste of this Cinnamon Clove is the best, in my opinion. It's gentle and has active ingredients I feel good about using. I can use it any time of the day and it doesn't irritate or overwhelm my mouth with overly strong peppermint. Regular toothpastes leave my mouth feeling like it has to recover - this one just leaves it feeling healthy.
Kasey M.
Bristol, CT
I switched to Tom's SLS-free toothpaste after I was told that the mintiness of Colgate was not supposed to hurt. The SLS in it was also giving me acne on my chin. I found Tom's and I love how gentle it is. The acne on my chin also went away after using this for about a week. Personally, I love the cinnamon flavor, but it may be too strong for others, which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Katie B.
I love Tom's of Maine. I use the floride free version whenever I can find it. It tastes different compared to the other drugstore toothpastes you find. The flavors are much less sweet and more natural. I love it. Especially the spearmint and peppermint. My whole family uses it and we love it. Once we tried it we never went back. I once bought a mini toothpaste tub for travel and it was some other brand and I could not use it! The amount of sugar they contain is startling. This tooth paste is my holy grail.
K A.
Claremont, NC
A great all-natural toothpaste that tastes like cinnamon instead of the normal minty flavor. I actually prefer the cinnamon flavor, which is a bit harder to find in some stores, I buy mine at Walmart. This toothpaste leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean! I feel content knowing that my toothpaste is made of natural ingredients.
David S.
Logan, Utah
Full disclosure: I didn't get the multi-pack. But just one tube was enough to know this offered the very best of all the tooth-things!

SLS free, gentle whitening AND cinnamon clove flavor.

Sure, it cleans your teeth and prevents cavities, but it does it with such a nice/herbal/refreshing/ awakening/alivening (pick one) flavor....
Is my favorite!
Megan A.
Las Vegas , NV
I mean, maybe I didn't give it a good enough shot. Maybe I'm just addicted to the refreshing effects of other brands, but this tasted awful to me and was no fun and didn't give me that really clean feeling. Give it a try, as it is meant to be better for you, it's just not for me!