BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Corina A.
I have pretty spontaneous cases of eczema and can't use anything else but this to clean my makeup off. It's super gentle and works a ton for my sensitive skin. I have before and after photos it helps calm my eczema.
Kayla V.
Monticello, GA
Only thing that really helps with my acne. After I had my son I tried product after product to help my acne and this helped! I normally use the coconut one. But chamomile is great too!
Delila O.
Long Beach, CA
I am currently looking into ingredients in beauty products I use, for example, deordorant. I have come across evidence that some products have cancer causing by-product ingredients. I am no doctor, but I can share my journey to safe products.

The use:
I sweat a lot so I have have to reapply 3 times at least a day. But I choose health.
Kirby Q.
Dallas, GA
My girls and I are allergic to most soaps but this is one of 2 brands we can use, keeps our skin feeling cleans without a nasty film, no harsh chemicals or scents.  We love Toms!
Christian A.
Long Beach, CA
It works really great! Especially on my children with sensitive skin. It really cleans and keeps the moisture in without irritating the skin! Love this product!!
Samantha O.
I loved how my skin felt after using this product for a few months. I've never had skin problems, not even in my puberty but I do have sensitive skin and it usually gets very dry during the winter, so that's why I wanted to try this product. I've been using their toothpaste for almost a year now and I'm in love with the results, so I wanted to try with their soap too. My skin feels smooth and moisturized even during winter time. I will highly recommend this to anyone that prefers using more natural, animal/planet friendly products. I also recommend using their toothpaste, they have variety of flavors and they are all good.
Chase M.
Las Vegas, NV
After horrible side effects to antibiotics, which caused me to develop serious allergies, and left me with super sensitive skin, Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar for Sensitive Skin is the only bar I trust. There is no better bar for those with seriously sensitive skin.
Blanca O.
Love the scent on the body after a shower.Makes my skin super soft & relaxed. 👌🏼👍🏼👩🏻😎🤗
Jessica M.
Mead, NE
I love all things unscented or with a subtle natural smell. Once you cut all artificial fragrances and scents, you become so much more sensitive to them. They are totally not necessary anyway! This soap lathers well and does not dry out your skin. It has a great clean ingredient list.
Anastasija F.
I really love this product, I have been using this for about 1 year and will never give it up... It smells great and is so sensitive.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back