BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kathleen K.
Pearl River
The only reason I use this is because I did a promotional event for the product and had a lot of free samples left over. This soap does not smell good (it smells like cheap soap) and it feels like plastic. It hardly lathers up and while it seems to wash away ok, I would never buy it. I'd might as well wash with the lard soap people used to make at home.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are a good product.
I trust this brand.
They have great quality products that are good for you and the environment.
They are also affordable.
I recommend them.
It is worth trying at least once.
Kelci S.
Salt Lake City
Bonus points for not burning my skin or turning me into a dried out lobster! This soap left me feeling clean, and was a joy to read about on its packaging.
Paradise H.
cairo
Very nice I love it so much hope to keep it and buy and I’m advice all people caring about them
Good very good Good very good Good very good Good very good Good very good Good very good
Abby T.
Brookville, PA
I love toms products! They’re natural and good for you. I use the deodorant daily. Awesome!
Nayaab K.
This was recommended to me, love their peach scrub! Arm acne I️n the summer is hard to cover but the scrub helps
Lana S.
Great stuff! I like how this one is more gentle on the skin since it’s meant for a more sensitive skin.

This brand in general is trusted by me and tends to produce items that are more natural and beneficial. 😃
Sky D.
Portland , OR
I love the smell of this soap. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin. I never break out from using Toms!
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
A good and simple soap for sensitive skin. It sucks when you’re skin is both dry and sensitive. Although bar soaps are known to not be very moisturizing, this one is. I ordered a few packs as they were really nice. I wish it was a bit cheaper.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back