BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Sammi C.
It's very user friendly! I have incredibly sensitive skin, and this helped sooth the irritated skin and prevent future breakouts. It is safe for your face and body. Doesn't sting. No harsh chemicals that I am aware of. I would buy this again.
Zel S.
Philadelphia, PA
It is soothing and relaxing, while easing your mine to either get your day started or slip into bed.
Hope O.
Haysville, KS
Amazing performance from the great product . Every time I get my shower I use it. My skin has been so good.
Samantha O.
I loved how my skin felt after using this product for a few months. I've never had skin problems, not even in my puberty but I do have sensitive skin and it usually gets very dry during the winter, so that's why I wanted to try this product. I've been using their toothpaste for almost a year now and I'm in love with the results, so I wanted to try with their soap too. My skin feels smooth and moisturized even during winter time. I will highly recommend this to anyone that prefers using more natural, animal/planet friendly products. I also recommend using their toothpaste, they have variety of flavors and they are all good.
Barbara Q.
Rensselaer, NY
I have been using Tom's Deodorant for years I cant say enough great things about it Goes on fast and easy never leaves a messy build up doesn't have a bad scent its a little more pricey than others but it is well worth the money
Mackenzie M.
It's smooth and confortable and doesn't leave white streaks or anything! It smells good and it's my favorite brand.
Kelly S.
La Grange, IL
I found this to be on the dry side. I don't think people with sensitive skin will really like this.
Carly Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
First off I have really sensitive skin so when I see all natural I'm down to try it! I love the way this soap feels on my skin. it didn't cause me to break out our dry out my skin. The best part is I didn't come out smell like an earth child! I love the soothing Chamomile scent. Its so calming I feel like at a spa in Bali. What more could you want from a bar of soap?!
Jerica H.
Flushing, MI
Tom's bar soaps differ in that they don't dry out your skin or leave you with an icky residue after rinsing that you can only get off using a rough towel or washcloth. It leaves my skin moisturized and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like most bar soaps either. This is the bar soap I use daily and I love it. 4 out of 5 for price.
Hannah C.
New York
great! it was smooth and soft and it lasted all day long it was amazing I would use it after I would take a shower
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back