BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kathleen K.
Pearl River
The only reason I use this is because I did a promotional event for the product and had a lot of free samples left over. This soap does not smell good (it smells like cheap soap) and it feels like plastic. It hardly lathers up and while it seems to wash away ok, I would never buy it. I'd might as well wash with the lard soap people used to make at home.
Rebecc T.
Queen Creek, AZ
I was gifted this soap bar last year and I absolutely hated it. I didn’t like the fragrance. And it broke my skin out almost immediately. Supposed to be a more natural alternative but was terrible in my opinion. Won’t be replenishing.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I do not like toms tooth paste at all. I've never had a cavity or filling and had to get 3 teeth filled recently. My dentist said it was the toms tootpaste I was using. He told me it's not strong enough to remove all the plaque and dirt from my teeth. Will never use again
michael b.
I was not a fan at all of the Toms moisturizing soap bar. I found that it left a film in the tub and it felt oily on my skin even after I was done with my shower. it did have a pleasant sent, but I would not recommend this product and will not buy it again.
Amber C.
Yucca Valley, CA
It left my skin dry. with all of the additives it hadn't really given any skin support or relief my pores were clogged and I had broken out within the 2 hours after use.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Just so bar so sensitive I can use it on my son it’s very great and I just love it I will keep my name and I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone who has gentle skin it’s not pricey at all and I will keep my name
Hannah D.
Made my skin very very VERY dry. I do not recommend it unless you have very oily skin. I don't think that all the Toms of Maine soaps are like that. I found that out of all the ones I've tried this is the only one.
Erin L.
I loved the Sensitive Oatmeal bar that Tom's made before this chamomile version for my face. The scent is not something I prefer with my sensitive nose and skin. This bar still has the amazing ingredients that Tom's always provides in their products. I have since found an alternative Oatmeal bar to wash my face and won't choose this one again.
En B.
If you like Dove beauty bars but prefers to support more Eco-conscious brands, this is something you might want to try!
It has a very smooth borderline greasy feel on the skin while lathering but most of it washes off well. Personally, it doesn't give me a "clean" feel, but that because I prefer menthol-y, minty cool soaps.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?