BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
One of the best products I have used for my sensitive skin. Very high quality, one product I always buy again!
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I'm not a big fan of bar soaps, but have enjoyed this one. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, fed reccomend it!
Sydney H.
The only toothpaste I can stand the taste of! I usually hate any natural toothpaste tastes except for this one!
Krystal M.
Port Washington
I am a fan of this because I break out with most other products if they are not natural and for sensitive skin
Mary S.
Killeen, TX
We enjoy this product because our youngest has issues with eczema and it is so soothing to his irritated skin!!
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
Love this soap, makes you feel clean and moisturized without being harsh, would definitely buy again and again.
Andrea B.
Milford, PA
Great company, love the honest ingredients. I use Dr. Bronners and Tom's in the bathroom as often as possible.
Brier F.
Eau Claire, WI
Really good for dry skin and sensitive skin. I have eczema and this soap with the chamomile is great for that.
Daisy K.
Winnsboro, TX
This product was so silk smooth on my skin and leaves my skin healthy without break outs!I absolutely love it!
Adilene G.
Fontana, CA
This bar of soap didn't leave my skin dry and actually helped make it feel smooth and soft throughout the day.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back