BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Molly M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This soap didn't irritate my sensitive skin and it was also very moisturizing. The scent was a nice added bonus!
Cassandra G.
Auburn, AL
I'm not a big fan of bar soap, but this product is wonderful. It isn't too sudsy, and has a nice soothing scent.
Brittany S.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Toms of Maine is one of my favorite brands. Huge fan of all the products especially the fluoride-free toothpaste.
Kim D.
Monee, IL
Smells nice, non irritating. Likely to try again. Wonder about other scents. Not enough variety at local stores.
Megan P.
Hartwell
This bar soap had a wonderful calming effect on my akin. I have very sensitive skin, so it was a great surprise!
Lindsay W.
Grand Rapids
This soap Smells good and makes my skin feel so soft! I love using it on my kids since I know it's safe for them
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Truly is good for sensitive skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Smells good. Just a tad pricey!!!!!
Sin M.
Bronx, NY
One of the few soap I can actually use that does not irritate my skin. It does not leave my skin and/or itchy.
Shilah E.
I have sensitive skin, and thus product doesn't beak me out or cause itching or irritation. I enjoyed using it.
Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
One of the best products I have used for my sensitive skin. Very high quality, one product I always buy again!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?