BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tom's OF MAINE Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive
Tom's always leaves my skin clean and fresh without the feeling residue. Its at a good price for a great product.
Ashlee R.
I like this great for my sensitive skin ! The chamomile helps calm my skin from any stress. Feels like a spa feel
Amandeep K.
Love it ! Feels good knowing i can use natural stuff in the shower also ! Lathers great and leaves the skin soft
Samantha C.
Barnet, VT
Absolutely love it! It's great for sensitive skin! Very soothing!would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
Misty V.
Indianapolis
This soap is great for my kids sensitive skin. Smells amazing, lathers well. No complaints from my kids or momma
Lisa C.
Valley Village, CA
Smells great and really does moisturize the skin. I really love how the brand is all-natural but still effective.
Lupe M.
Great for sensitive skin makes your skin smooth and moist, has a nice smell, you can buy it at target or Walmart
Samantha J.
Manchester, CT
Cleanses well and left my skin soft and hydrated. Compared to other bar soaps I felt this one is one of the best.
Tanya M.
Haverhill, MA
Loved this soap. The smell is amazing and I find it to be a very relaxing scent. My skin always feels soft after.
Heather C.
I have sensitive and dry skin. this sopa is non irritating and washes cleanly in addition to having a nice smell
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.