BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Alex B.
Berea, KY
Great product! Left my skin feeling so soft! The smell was so light but stayed on my skin for the rest of the day.
Hannah S.
Glendale, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin and I love this soap so much!! It doesn't irritate me and gets dirt off very well!
Hannah C.
New York
great! it was smooth and soft and it lasted all day long it was amazing I would use it after I would take a shower
Isabelina A.
It was a little too gentle. Left an oily residue- I am not entirely sure if that is a good thing. Scent was decent.
Brooke G.
My favorite all natural toothpaste and recently my go to for most beauty products. They work great and smell great.
Tom's always leaves my skin clean and fresh without the feeling residue. Its at a good price for a great product.
Amandeep K.
Love it ! Feels good knowing i can use natural stuff in the shower also ! Lathers great and leaves the skin soft
Brittany S.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Toms of Maine is one of my favorite brands. Huge fan of all the products especially the fluoride-free toothpaste.
Samantha C.
Barnet, VT
Absolutely love it! It's great for sensitive skin! Very soothing!would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
Misty V.
Indianapolis
This soap is great for my kids sensitive skin. Smells amazing, lathers well. No complaints from my kids or momma
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?