BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Codie B.
Tyler
I love it. I get dry skin very easy from soaps. It was super moisturizing without making me feel oily. And it natural
Ana Z.
Grand Prairie, TX
Every time I use this soap it helps me relax after a long day at work .Leaves my feeling clean and fresh . Love it !
Tristen B.
Riverside, CA
Love finding such a great quality CRUELTY FREE product!!! It doesn't give me rashes and smells great! Love this brand
Heather S.
I thought that it was very calming for me. I would use it again. It gets me clean and makes me feel clean and calm.
Hannah C.
New York
great! it was smooth and soft and it lasted all day long it was amazing I would use it after I would take a shower
Tricia H.
Great product. Loved the way my skin felt after using it. Did not dry my skin out like other products in have used.
Jessie M.
This product was very good for my dry and sensitivr skin. Not many things get the job done like this one! Love this
Faith C.
Atlanta, GA
Awesomw moisturizer! It helped a lot with my ex months I would definitely recommend for my family and young parents
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Makes you feel clean and nice for sensitive skin. All natural ingredients, doesn't test on animals, great product.
Love this soap. Most soaps dry my skin. This does not at all and has a nice scent that is not over whelming at all.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.