BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Erin M.
Very very moisturizing. It made my skin feel amazing, didn't irritate it at all like most other mimoisturizing bars.
Vanesa A.
I love how Tom is all natural and the way it makes my skin feel. I will continue to use Tom's for my self and Family
Cara D.
Westfield, IN
Great product! Awesome for my sensitive skin, I use to breakout in bumps with any other product , with this I do not!
Jessica F.
Collierville , TN
So gentle on my crazy sensitive skin! No dried out itchy skin after, although I still moisturizer after every shower.
Nicole N.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I love using this soap! I have super sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate my skin also I love the chamomile!
cat s.
Madison, WI
Very soothing, non irritating to my sensitive skin. the chamomile is very calming.my skin was very soft to the touch.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Very soothing great product. No residue leaves your skin feeling soft. Use before bed to get a relaxing nights sleep.
Codie B.
Tyler
I love it. I get dry skin very easy from soaps. It was super moisturizing without making me feel oily. And it natural
Cheyenne S.
Lebanon
I have sensitive skin. Used this for the first time and absolutely loved it. No irritation or anything. Great product
A.K. W.
Love the lavender scented! Soothing before bedtime and leaves my skin hydrated. Doesn't leave that dried out feeling.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?