BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Jacky R.
Coachella, CA
This particular bar is awesome for sensitive skin. Very gentle and leaves no residue behind. Leaves skin feeling clean.
Natalie C.
Vernon Hills, IL
It kept my skin smooth and didn't irritate it. It did leave my skin quite dry though, but not as much as other brands.
christine f.
this product is great and i love that it is natural.  the chamomile is nice, and i like to think it calms me.
Tenaya M.
Antioch, CA
It great for children because its gentle on the skin and you don't have to worry if it's going to break your child out
Athena C.
Great natural product, and great smell. I would give full stars if it didn't cause dryness, but that could just be me!
Meredith B.
Huntington Woods, MI
I didn't like the smell of the bar. It was not a good scent and it often left me feeling very unclean and still dirty.
Akila W.
Morgantown, WV
Loved it. Left skin soft and a awesome moisturizer. Gentle enough to use on my daughter and son who suffer from eczema.
Taylor B.
Mount Sterling, KY
I personally have very sensitive skin, and Tom's of Maine Sensitive Bar was a lifesaver! Very gentle, and moisturizing!
Dedtiny S.
I think the sensitive Moisturing bar works really well with people with sensitive skin like myself and my little sister
Kelly M.
Windsor, ME
Great soap. Does not feel heavy or sticky on skin Have sensitive skin this felt great no itching or dryness after use
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?