BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Loved the soap. Did not dry my skin out as many bar soap do. It was great for my sensitive, dry skin, especially my face.
Lilly H.
San Marcos, TX
I love the smell! Doesn't leave a weird film on my body! Smells great! Also great for face wash, does not break me out
Carly H.
I have very sensitive skin, and this soap was no problem. No breakout, no red no nothing. Really good. Would recommend
Angelos G.
Greenville, SC
I liked the smell! And it left my skin so moisturized I didn't need to put any lotion on after I came out of the shower
Danielle S.
Peoria, IL
Great product and I have sensitive skin works really well for the whole family really love this I will continue to buy
Natalie C.
Vernon Hills, IL
It kept my skin smooth and didn't irritate it. It did leave my skin quite dry though, but not as much as other brands.
christine f.
this product is great and i love that it is natural.  the chamomile is nice, and i like to think it calms me.
Ellie P.
I love this soap. The scent is so calming and the bar does not dry out or irritate my skin like most others I've tried!
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
We used this on my husband who has psoriasis it didn't lather well and he didn't see a change in his skins appearance.
Sarah G.
El Paso
It leaves you're skin soft and the smell last all day long. It makes your skin feel silky smoth and u just feel relaxed.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back