BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Raven H.
Tampa, FL
Unscented, had a good lather and left my skin feeling soft. Although I enjoyed the product, I have not purchased it again.
El javon es muy bueno la verdad le a gustado a toda mi familia
Se los recommendaria a muchos mas soy muy fan de ese jabon
Michaela M.
owensboro
I have very sensitive skin so this product is great for me! I love the way it feels and it leaves my skin feeling smooth!
Sadarra B.
Fpo, AE
Natural and cleansing it didn't leave my skin dry and it was very gentle. Didn't break me out perfect for sensitive skin.
Corey A.
Elk, WA
I loved this natural soap, it cleansed my skin well, and was very soothing and moisturizing. Will definatley repurchase.
Carlee-Rae H.
Millinocket
Nice product i liked the smell and it left my skin feeling very smooth and clean . it was gentle enough to use on my face
Clara R.
Bothell, WA
Good product, i recommended it, is a really good way , it has a nice scent and it made me feel super fresh the whole day
Umangi P.
Los Angeles, CA
Very nice and gentle. Gets the job done and makes me feel nice and clean without using chemicals found in other products
tifany b.
Great Product, and really helped sooth my psoriasis. I could tell a difference in just a few days of using this product.
Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Loved the soap. Did not dry my skin out as many bar soap do. It was great for my sensitive, dry skin, especially my face.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back