BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

k t.
My daughter has very sensitive skin to the point that she breaks out all over her body and we are back in the dermatologist's office for yet another script. Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar soap with Soothing Chamomile was a great find for us as it not only put a stop to the break outs, the chamomile was great for relaxing my daughter as she gets showered and ready for bedtime. The price is right and if it saves my daughter from the embarrassing break outs and the repetitive trips to the dermatologist, I'm all for it!
Jillian R.
Coventry, CT
I recently suffered from severe poison ivy I got while working in the forest preserve. I was looking for a body soap that would be soothing on my skin and wouldn't dry it out further! The smell wasn't overwhelming like other soap bars. rather it had a subtle, calming scent! I would recommend Toms bar soap to anyone with sensitive skin, and who wants a more natural, refreshing soap.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this Soap Bar to clean and sanitize my newly pierced naval and septum. This soap is extremly gentle and definitely did the job! No infections while using it and my piercings were less sore and stiff. I also have sensitive skin that is irritated but many soap brands. This bar gave me no trouble at all! I would recommend. :)
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
During the winter months this soap is perfect for sensitive skin. I frequently get dry skin on my arms and legs, making me hide under my clothes. The formula is so nourishing and leaves my skin feeling loved. Now I confidently wear my shorts during the summer and have been using it since. I highly recommend using the bar soap with a loofah every other day too to exfoliate your skin!
En B.
If you like Dove beauty bars but prefers to support more Eco-conscious brands, this is something you might want to try!
It has a very smooth borderline greasy feel on the skin while lathering but most of it washes off well. Personally, it doesn't give me a "clean" feel, but that because I prefer menthol-y, minty cool soaps.
celeny c.
Fullerton, CA
If you have overall sensitive skin I would suggest using this product on a daily basis its very gentle on my skin I tend to have skin that is prone to redness, bumps, and irritation if the product contains any allergens I fell like this product is safe enough to even use on the most delicate skin types (babies) but if you find yourself looking for something with a calming scent this is really great for those late night showers and baths.
Brit R.
Palmdale, CA
Not only does this remove all of the make up at the end of the day, but it helped clear up my skin! After just one week, I noticed a difference in how bright my face was. As well as blemishes fading faster than with my previous soap. The smell is calming too! Not to mention Tom's of Maine is just known for being a great company with products that are safer to use on your body!
Natalie Z.
Astoria, NY
Super moisturizing bar of soap for sensitive skin. My skin tends to break out and turn red with soap, however, after all the best reviews I thought I would give it a shot. Gives a nice clean feel to the body. I did not use it on my face. I would definitely recommend this for sensitive skin ladies and men alike :)
Jessica M.
Mead, NE
I love all things unscented or with a subtle natural smell. Once you cut all artificial fragrances and scents, you become so much more sensitive to them. They are totally not necessary anyway! This soap lathers well and does not dry out your skin. It has a great clean ingredient list.
GENESIS S.
This soap bar has helped calm any inflamed or irritated patches of skin I get from allergies, bug bites, or too much sun exposure (basically from being outdoors often). I love the smell and I always reach for it whenever my skin is feeling upset. It also doesn't leave any residue which is greatly appreciated
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back