BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Rylie H.
I love the way it smells and it works for me because I have sensitive skin. I get it from target. And bed bath and beyond.
Missy B.
Pound, VA
One great product, use this very often in our home. Always a good price for good quality, would definitely recommend
Catherine B.
Oxford, MS
Soothing. This leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I always feel refreshed after using. Brought this on. Drugstore.com.
Mike D.
Green Bay, WI
I love all products from Tom's. This soap smells great and doesn't leave a residue. I love the fact that it's all natural.
Brandy R.
Centennial, CO
Doesn't over dry or irritate skin. Not heavily fragranced or perfume smelling. Very pleasant scent. I would purchase again.
Melly W.
Mesa, AZ
Works really well for sensitive dry skin. It feels healthy on your skin. Smells good and leave your skin fully moisturized.
Diane W.
Royersford, PA
Smells great and great for sensitive skin! Love that it's all natural and a great price. Easy to find at most stores, too.
Louis Julia S.
Mobile, AL
This is really nice and soft and smells nice. It doesn't dry out my skin but instead makes it softer and healthier looking.
Crystal L.
Chesaning, MI
So smooth and incredibly hydrating! Awesome for sensitive skin and feels calming. I loved the smell and feeling afterwards.
Rebecca M.
Good for #summer and #sensitiveskin in the winter. It is #gentle and #feelsgood to know that it is a more #natural option.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back