BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Louanne T.
Meriden, CT
I have very sensitive skin and this worked well with my skin. Would defiantly purchase agian kind of reminded me of dove soap.
Nikki H.
Hemingway, SC
I found that this soap worked really good on my sensitive skin. It didn't have a strong smell to me and didn't dry my skin out.
Jasmine L.
Tulare, CA
One of my favorite Toms products. I love the smell and after you use it it gives you a nice calming, clean and smooth feeling!
Esmeralda A.
Perfect for sensitive skin! Love the way it feels on the skin! If others soap irritate your skin i wouls say this is a go to!
Kelly L.
Love this soap! Super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple without any residue. It also smells phenomenal.
Christina T.
This soap makes your skin so soft. The smell is really relaxing and its natural so I know chemicals are not going in my body!
Tara M.
Stokesdale, NC
Really wasn't impressed. No lasting scent but luckily didn't irritate my skin. Wish it had a stronger more organic fragrance
Chelsey M.
I like this bar soap because it leaves me feeling clean and does not leave a soap residue behind like many others bar soaps.
Ruby C.
I liked this bar because it was long lasting and the chamomile makes you relax a bit. Definitely a good bath/night time soap.
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
Would be 5 stars, but unfortunately the scent doesn't last very long. I get that it doesn't last because of the ingredients.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?