BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Wilson, NC
It is really good for people with sensitive skin. It leaves you nice, fresh, clean and moisturized. I highly recommend this soap.
Alysia L.
Las Vegas, NV
Overall, this is a very mild yet effective soap. There is no residue left after rinsing and the scent is lovely. I recommend it!
Jacqui A.
Butler
I've enjoyed ever Tom's product I've tried, they leave my skin feeling amazing! I buy Tom's baby products for my daughter as well
Nicole S.
La Mesa, CA
Great for sensitive skin, definitely would recommend for dry sensitive and allergies. I found it more helpful to use a wash cloth
A C.
Dallas, TX
I was looking for light to no scent and something that would irritate my newborn as he nursed/snuggles. This soap was perfect! 👍
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I like all Toms products. This soap for sensitive skin is great. I can't use many brands and this one I have had no issues with.
Jennifer T.
Hurst, TX
I have to buy the sensitive soap for my skin, this is the only product I can use. I love it and feel super clean after using it!
Beba G.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is amazing. I have really sensitive skin and someone swore by this. I decided to try and wow. No more dry itchy skin.
Grace H.
Amazing product. Made me feel softer and younger! I used this for the first time and my boyfriend couldn't stop touching my face.
marne w.
This product is all natural and great for my sensitive skin! Im allergic to most soaps and have never had a problem with this one
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?