BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Laken R.
Perfect for sensitive skin! I am picky with what brands of bar soap I use and this is one of my favorites! It's smells great, too!
jeannie l.
I have excema so using this bar is very helpful for my skin. It has a nice fresh sent and is also good for anyone with normal skin
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
All Tom's products are superior, I wish my store carried more of the line. This product is great, I us this and the lavender soap.
Candace O.
Waucoma, IA
We love this brand and product! Perfect for sensitive skin! The smell is amazing and we don't have to worry about chemicals either.
Nilska P.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product because it leaves my skin smooth and I get a lot of compliments from people when I'm out in regards to my skin
kaytie L.
Terre Haute , IN
I really liked this soap for my daughter's dry skin!!! It is one of our favorites! She has eczema and this soap seems to help a lot
Elizabeth H.
Ambridge, PA
Awesome for sensitive skin!!! I have really sensitive skin and break out very easily and never had any problems with this product!
Repy H.
Mendham, NJ
Such a good product for sensitive skin. I have really dry skin and this definitely helps keep in the moisture and smells good too!
Amanda D.
Davenport
This soap was great for my sensitive skin. I loved that it was moisturizing and not drying, and did not contain any harsh scents.
Deanna B.
Cross Plains, TN
This was great for my sensitive Rosacea prone skin . It didn't leave a residue and wasn't harsh at all. It Smelled great to boot
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?