BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Jennifer M.
Richmond, VA
Tom's is an amazing product. I have very sensitive skin that usually itches after using many bar soaps. Tom's is the best I have used
Grace V.
Great product! Very gentle on my sensitive skin, smells great, I usually don't buy soap bara but Tom's of maine is a really good one
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl
Love the smell and it's a great soap in my book because it contains natural ingredients and it's vegan. Love this brand as a whole !
Lauren E.
Trion, GA
I love that this and all Tom's products are natural. It is difficult to find this product in my area as I live in a very small town.
Jennifer V.
Kissimmee, FL
Pretty good soap and gentle sometimes I prefer to have a bit of a more girly scent but it's good if you have sensitive skin like me.
Kelli G.
Nice and simple, I trust that it is without harsh chemicals, I have eczema so it is important to use a simple bar soap when I need it
Jessica C.
Love how this bar soap felt on my skin and the chamomile smells delicious. Made my skin soft and supple and not irritating or drying.
Emilija S.
Richmond
Cleared up my skin and made it very soft! I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin and anyone who wants to help with acne.
Farah S.
Las Vegas, NV
Soothing soap, no harsh chemicals to dry skin out or mess with your natural ph. Love that it is for sensitive skin and has chamomile.
H G.
Gladwyne, PA
This was a nice, gentle soap that created nice lather. Nice, neutral scent. Good for both me and my boyfriend. Pro it is inexpensive.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?