BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Serly E.
Palo Alto, CA
The chamomile scent in this was my favorite ! Not only it smells good but it helps whiten your skin and leaves it baby bottom smooth !
Candace D.
Love this product! It’s perfect for my super sensitive skin. It can be a little hard to find sometimes and I’ve had to order it online!
Katelin S.
Smelled great, and I felt extremely clean and my skin felt smooth after my shower. I'll definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Julie D.
westminster, CO
Loved it for my sensitive skin! Also loved the ingredients aren't harsh. The scent was great not too strong. I use it every few days...
Eric D.
West Hollywood
Amazing product. I have very sensitive skin and it's been one of the best soaps I've tried that doesn't over dry, or break out my skin.
Christina S.
Manchester
Great product. Love how it made my face feel. Can't believe I got it for the price I did. Would definitely recommend to other shoppers
Emily S.
I have very dry VERY sensitive skin and i love using this especially at night. so soothing and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth 😊
Lori M.
Greenville, KY
Excellent bar soap. It left my skin feeling soft and no drying after effects. I purchased this at Target. It has a lovely, light scent.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love this soap bar! It leaves your skin feeling healthy and silky smooth! The best part about it is that it's vegan! Just like me! :)
Maya H.
Denver, CO
I have very sensitive skin and a lot will irritate it but when I found this it worked like a wonder and didn't irritate my skin at all
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back