BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
This bar soap has a gentle smell, leaves no residue and does not irritate my skin. In the past I have avoided bar soaps because of the way they leave my skin feeling- dry and itchy. With Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, I don't have to worry about that! This is a great product with a brand that is sure to use natural and friendly ingredients. I couldn't be happier!
Rosalie A.
Framingham, MA
I love Tom's of Maine products. I trust these products because I know how and what they are made of. They do not test their products on animals which is a great. I really love that this product is all natural, no artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances. I do find this product is not as moisturizing as it claims. I have dry skin. I am someone that prefers little to no fragrance in products. It has faint smell and is nice.
Delila O.
Long Beach, CA
I am currently looking into ingredients in beauty products I use, for example, deordorant. I have come across evidence that some products have cancer causing by-product ingredients. I am no doctor, but I can share my journey to safe products.

The use:
I sweat a lot so I have have to reapply 3 times at least a day. But I choose health.
Cori Z.
Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar with Chamomile is soothing and gentle. I like the fragrance because it's light and not overpowering. The soap doesn't melt quickly if I drop it in the water like some soaps do and I like that it didn't leave a ring around my tub. This is a better soap for a relaxing bath than for after a seriously sweaty workout.
Sarah R.
Lafayette, LA
While I typically go for a less natural type of soap I happened to use this one day when I ran out of my own soap. I had to use some my mother had given me and I had put to the side. This soap left my skin feeling so much cleaner than my regular soap. Because of the natural ingredients there is much less of a residue left on your skin. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for something better for your skin.
Pepper W.
Shreveport, LA
I have very sensitive skin. This is one of the few soap bars I am able to use. It does not strip my skin leaving if feel tight. Instead my skin feels lightly moisturized and clean. The lather is nice and as there is no fragrance it does not irritate or interfere with my perfume. I highly recommend this soap to everyone, not just those with sensitive skin.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I am a huge promoter of natural skin care products, and these moisturizing bars are wonderful for my sensitive skin. I bought mine at Target during a promotion for health and beauty items and would definitely buy again. It is a little more pricy than "normal" brands, but the way it makes your skin feel makes it completely worth it! Plus, the scent is heavenly.
Emily B.
Edgewater, FL
I like my bathroom and bathtub clean, and with certain soaps, especially bar soaps, their is often an oily residue left behind, or a film. I have to scrub to get it off of the tub. This soap is expecially nice because the natural products don't leave a thick film on the bathtub floor, and there is no oil left behind for me to slip on! And the chamomile smell is so relaxing to smell when I take a shower before bed
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA
My skin is typically only happy with hypoallergenic products but this was sensitive enough that I had no issues! I also feel relieved using products from such a well rounded company with great morals. I feel safe knowing what I'm using and Toms gives me that! Also you usually have to compromise for great smell or great product but here you get both!!!
Amy E.
Framingham, MA
Used this product when I was recovering from a pretty bad reaction I had with a previous soap brand.

This soap was gentle enough that it did not further aggravate my skin, and was the only soap I could find that did not give me discomfort when used of the agitated skin.

I had no problems using this soap and even used it on my face with out problem.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?