BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Ivonne v.
Darien, CT
Amazing soap, I felt very well when I used it. I recomment to anyone. it is delicate with your skin and it help you feel fresh and clean.
Sarah C.
It is a great product. I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap has never bothered me. It's one soap and brand I can always count on.
Lauren B.
Better than most brands you can find at the store. Nice soft scent. Love the toms brand and this soap was nice but nothing to rave about
Chastity M.
Waltham, MA
Most bar soaps bother my skin, but this one did not. Not normally a bar soap person, but when you are camping bar soap is the way to go.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I'm in love with this entire line of products. I especially love their deodorant without aluminum and their toothpaste without fluoride.
Stephine R.
Virgina
Toms is such an amazing all natural brand that helps me keep  hygienic !!! I always buy mine from my local grocery stores or Whole Foods!
Kenna S.
Olathe, KS
I've used this product many times and it's perfect for my very sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone with similar sensitivity!
Alyssa B.
Goldsboro, NC
Smells good and gentle on my skin. I really like Tom's. Especially that they use natural ingredients that are not harmful to our bodies
Kylee M.
It worked very well for my sensitive skin! The smell is very soft and relaxing. I feel that it does leave a bit of residue on my skin.
Christina S.
Manchester
Great product. Love how it made my face feel. Can't believe I got it for the price I did. Would definitely recommend to other shoppers
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back