BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Katie M.
Montague, CA
I have Sensitive skin and usually can't use bar soaps but Tom's of Maine does not irritate my skin and smell great. no toxins !!! a plus
Sherry L.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love that this soap has natural ingredients. It leaves my skin feeling soft and the camomile leaves me relaxed after a long day at work
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
Soft scent and a nice lather, but it doesn't rinse off the skin as softly as I would personally like! I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Amy M.
Greenville, SC
Left my skin very soft and hydrated. Had a great, calming scent, and cleaned my skin without drying it out too much. I highly recommend!
Camila b.
Fairhaven, MA
that's a good product, actually I use this one afert my workout and before to go to bed. I feel my skin soft and fresh, I really like it.
Laura D.
Bloomington, IN
I loved the sent and calming feel of this soap. It was very gentle on my sensitive skin and left me feeling really relaxed and refreshed.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Amazing and gentle clean without the harsh chemicals as other body soaps use. Great for sensitive skin cause it doesn't dry out my skin.
Jessica M.
Show Low, AZ
Smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Suffering from dry skin, the sensitive formula did not irritate at all!
Ivonne v.
Darien, CT
Amazing soap, I felt very well when I used it. I recomment to anyone. it is delicate with your skin and it help you feel fresh and clean.
Sarah C.
It is a great product. I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap has never bothered me. It's one soap and brand I can always count on.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back