BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Sydney C.
The smell is incredible and great for my sensitive skin. I can't use very many products on my face because it irritates and I can use this
Nicole D.
Rogers, MN
This is the only soap that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. My dermotologist actually reccomended toms to me because nothing was working.
Jill D.
I have really sensitive skin and I've been inbetween soaps for so long, this one works really well for me and I've already bought it again
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
I used this to wash my makeup brushes. It cleaned my brushes and beauty sponge well and didn't leave a film on them or my hands after use.
Tatiana R.
Great product for sensitive skin, I've used for both myself and my 7 year old. It specifically helped with my son's allergic reaction rash.
Polly B.
Very nice smell, good size of bar. It was great for my sensitive skin. I really like the clean sensation of a bar of soap gives your skin.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Great smelling. Not super artifical. And doesnt get that weird fishy smell ive noticed some soaps get after you lather it. And all organic.
Kaitlyn M.
Glenville , WV
I used this product after a friend told me about it. I really liked it but I'm not a huge fan of bar soap. This is one of the few I'll use
Kalina H.
Livermore, CA
Nice smell, wasn't too over powering. Did not irritate my skin at all as compared to other 'sensitive' soaps. Would recommend to others.
Gina A.
This soap is gentle, effective, and makes my skin feel soft and clean. I would not hesitate to use it on my children and even on my face!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?