BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Gracie R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice and makes you feel rly clean, just not so much for sensitive skin like it says. Otherwise it's rly nice and makes your skin super soft.
Polly B.
Very nice smell, good size of bar. It was great for my sensitive skin. I really like the clean sensation of a bar of soap gives your skin.
Nicole D.
Rogers, MN
This is the only soap that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. My dermotologist actually reccomended toms to me because nothing was working.
Tiffany L.
All natural yet works like a gem. Love this especially for my sensitive skin and helps take off all of my make up. I would highly recommend
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. Honestly one of the best products I have ever used. I couldn't ask for more from a body wash/soap!
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
I used this to wash my makeup brushes. It cleaned my brushes and beauty sponge well and didn't leave a film on them or my hands after use.
Jaclyn N.
Hamilton, OH
This soap has a perfect lather, and doesn't irritate my egsma. It's very gentle. Out of soap bars this is my favorite from the drug store.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA
Loved it! Really helped with my dry skin & it smells so good. I really recommend it for someone who says dry skin or sensitive skin as well
Kerry S.
Brooklyn, NY
Used by my kids because they have very sensitive skin. I liked the feel of their skin after each bath. Did not dry out their skin.Loved it.
Jill D.
I have really sensitive skin and I've been inbetween soaps for so long, this one works really well for me and I've already bought it again
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?