BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Ramsey S.
Love Tom's of Maine products because of the company ethics. Not tested on animals, recyclable materials, and a company that gives back.
Gracie R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice and makes you feel rly clean, just not so much for sensitive skin like it says. Otherwise it's rly nice and makes your skin super soft.
Jerry T.
Bellevue, WA
great product for sensitive skin.
I like to use bar soap as it is east to apply to your body without overusing the product cutting out waste.
Annie M.
Loved the way it made my skin feel. Didn't feel filmy and let me feeling clean while I didn't feel like I still had soap residue on my skin.
Marta M.
Lincoln Park, NJ
It is the perfect soap for my skin condition. My body feels clean and soft without any reaction of rash or itch.I love a smell of this soap!!
Karen N.
Youngstown, NY
Leaves your skin soft without harsh ingredients and not tested on animals!
My skin is very sensitive and I never had any breakouts or hives!
Meghan D.
Easton, PA
Good for blemished, wounded, or bruised and sore skin. Works as a nice anti-inflammatory if you don't have time for a full skin care regimen.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I use this soap bar when my skin has become dry and irritated. The chamomile soothes the irritation. Along with an oatmeal and lavender soak.
Desiree Q.
Very soothing, good smelling. Sensitive on skin. Natural ingredients so I don't have to worry about what chemicals are soaking into my body.
Nicole S.
I love this soap. It's helps so much with my dry skin. I love Toms products because they do not have all the harsh chemicals as other brands.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?